PDA

View Full Version : Do I need tickets for the Halloween Party?

hawaiimom
10-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Is that a separate event? I'm a little confused. Do people go home to change into costumes and return?

Andrew
10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Mickey's Halloween Treat is a separate hard-ticketed event. Tickets are now completely sold out, I believe, but there are plenty available on eBay.

hawaiimom
10-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the tip. Do you know what the face value of the tickets are? Checking Ebay now.

Darkbeer
10-07-2006, 10:01 AM
There are two events, Disney's Halloween Time is part of your regular admission to both parks.

Things like Woody's Halloween Round-Up and the Pumpkin Festival, plus all the decorations are available at Disneyland at no extra charge (unless you want to decorate a cookie, in which case you will have to purchase the kit).

Golden Screams and the Tower of Terror Halloween overlay are part of the DCA regular day.

Mickey's Halloween Treat, which is mainly trick or treating for candy, meet and greets, plus riding attraction is the special After Hours event where you need a separate ticket. It is also the ONLY event where Adults can dress up in costume. You will be refused entry into Disneyland, or DCA during the normal operating hours in a costume.

Darkbeer
10-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the tip. Do you know what the face value of the tickets are? Checking Ebay now.

Face value is $29 for all folks 3 and older.

Discounted tickets started at $19, many AP holders bought them at that price.

PrincessLeia
10-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Keep an eye on ebay. You will easily be paying upwards of $40 per ticket. I am doing the same thing...I was lazy and never got around to purchasing online. I suspect if you show up at the event people may be selling tickets onsie twosie. But, you won't know until you show up.

I heard the KIIS radio station is giving them away in LA area. I'm in AZ so I'm outta that loop.

Even w/out tickets to MHT, the special decor and events during regular hours at the parks look fantastic! I'm sure MHT will be bigger and better next year if this year doesn't work out.

:)

Abby's Mom
10-07-2006, 06:44 PM
So how many tickets were available for each MHT? Will it be really crowded???