PDA

View Full Version : Buy Disneyland Merchandise Online?

Tinkermell
10-07-2006, 07:08 AM
I love the Mickey Ears Halloween Hat that I saw on a post. Is there a site to buy stuff like that online??? Thanks!:)

PinkFloyd
10-07-2006, 08:33 AM
You might me interested in MouseShoppe:
http://www.mouseshoppe.com

I didn't see the Halloween ears, but they have other holidays so you may consider giving them a call.

Also, I think there is a service directly through Disneyland, but the name of the service escapes me.

chrisaustx
10-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Just a few pointers:
Most of the 50th merchandise has left Disneyland and is or will be sold at the Disney Character Warehouse off Harbor Blvd in Fullerton. http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm
The DCW does not have online sales, but they are getting gold mickey mouse hats in, they are $5 or so. Ebay people shop the DCW and charge 2 to 3 times the price they paid for items at DCW. I recently tried to buy a 50th T shirt from a Ebay person, it turns out she bought the T shirt from the DCW for $12, but lied to me on EBay about the picture on the T shirt and sent me the clearance item from DCW, when the one pictured was $23 at Disneyland.
The official Disneyland Merchandise service is:
Disneyland DelivEARS at 800-760-3566 (voice), 714-781-7557 (fax), you must be able to describe the item you want, and prices will be regular Disneyland prices plus shipping.
Just be aware that most merchanise is going to be sold at the DCW warehouse at close out prices, so don't pay $40 for a $12 T shirt, or $30 for a $5 Christmas Ornament, like I saw on Ebay yesterday. Many of the items on the Mouseshoppe page came from DCW, and they are selling the items for 3 times the amount that DCW is selling them for, just FYI.

AVP
10-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Many of the items on the Mouseshoppe page came from DCW, and they are selling the items for 3 times the amount that DCW is selling them for, just FYI.Nice theory, but you're wrong and I would appreciate it if you would stop posting inaccurate information about my business. All of the 50th anniversary merchandise we currently have in stock came from the DLR, not the character warehouse. We don't sell liquidation merchandise without marking it as such.

Thanks.

AVP

chrisaustx
10-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Most of the items that are being sold at liquidation at DCW came from the DLR, are now marked down. I can take you into the DCW store and show you many items on your store website, which are liquidation items being sold at liquidation prices. I was told that on Monday, October 9th, more 50th liquidation items will be available at DCW at liquidation prices. I have researched where the Disney 50th merchandise has went to, some were sold at a liquidation auction by Disney and will show up at many auctions on Ebay.

chrisaustx
10-07-2006, 02:43 PM
The Mickey Ears at DLR two weeks ago were $8, marked down to $5 at World of Disney.

stan4d_steph
10-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Most of the items that are being sold at liquidation at DCW came from the DLR, are now marked down. I can take you into the DCW store and show you many items on your store website, which are liquidation items being sold at liquidation prices. I was told that on Monday, October 9th, more 50th liquidation items will be available at DCW at liquidation prices. I have researched where the Disney 50th merchandise has went to, some were sold at a liquidation auction by Disney and will show up at many auctions on Ebay.The OP asked about a Halloween hat, not 50th merchandise.

Also, just because it's available at the discount warehouse doesn't mean that's where the item is from that is sold on MouseShoppe. As AVP said above, she indicates if an item is a clearance item.

Just because you had a bad ebay experience doesn't give you the right to make false accusations about someone's business.

If you have an issue with MouseShoppe, please contact AVP directly regarding your specific issue. Thank you.

MammaSilva
10-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Most of the items that are being sold at liquidation at DCW came from the DLR, are now marked down. I can take you into the DCW store and show you many items on your store website, which are liquidation items being sold at liquidation prices. I was told that on Monday, October 9th, more 50th liquidation items will be available at DCW at liquidation prices. I have researched where the Disney 50th merchandise has went to, some were sold at a liquidation auction by Disney and will show up at many auctions on Ebay.

The fact that there are items at the warehouse that are offered on MouseShoppes website does not in any way shape or form reflect that the original merchandise offered by MouseShoppe was in fact purchased at the outlet to be resold on the site. There are many products available online that you can purchase in brick and mortar stores but that doesn't mean that you have the right to imply some sort of 'devious' buisness practice involved simply because the MouseShoppe is still offering merchandise that is currently being clearanced elsewhere. MouseShoppe has offered 50th merchandise since the start of the celebration....has the warehouse?

PAPACITO
10-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Just a few pointers:
Most of the 50th merchandise has left Disneyland and is or will be sold at the Disney Character Warehouse off Harbor Blvd in Fullerton. http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm
The DCW does not have online sales, but they are getting gold mickey mouse hats in, they are $5 or so. Ebay people shop the DCW and charge 2 to 3 times the price they paid for items at DCW. I recently tried to buy a 50th T shirt from a Ebay person, it turns out she bought the T shirt from the DCW for $12, but lied to me on EBay about the picture on the T shirt and sent me the clearance item from DCW, when the one pictured was $23 at Disneyland.
The official Disneyland Merchandise service is:
Disneyland DelivEARS at 800-760-3566 (voice), 714-781-7557 (fax), you must be able to describe the item you want, and prices will be regular Disneyland prices plus shipping.
Just be aware that most merchanise is going to be sold at the DCW warehouse at close out prices, so don't pay $40 for a $12 T shirt, or $30 for a $5 Christmas Ornament, like I saw on Ebay yesterday. Many of the items on the Mouseshoppe page came from DCW, and they are selling the items for 3 times the amount that DCW is selling them for, just FYI.
Yestraday I some a bunch of Golden Mickey Ears being sold at the World of Disney. I thought that stuff was gone.

samkj
10-07-2006, 05:28 PM
I have shopped Mouseshoppe 3-4 times and can't say enough good stuff about them! The got personalized Minnie ears for me within 24 hours of my order being placed. AVP, you run a first class business, in fact I'm working on a list for my next order.

cstephens
10-08-2006, 06:48 AM
Just a few pointers:
Most of the 50th merchandise has left Disneyland and is or will be sold at the Disney Character Warehouse off Harbor Blvd in Fullerton.

That's actually not true. Yes, the Fullerton permanent store does have some 50th merchandise, but that's certainly not the only place the 50th merchandise will go. I know the recently opened temporary Lake Elsinore location has some 50th stuff, including a particular item that is marked way down from when we bought it at the resort, and I've heard of other locations that have gotten 50th merchandise as well.

And since the thread starter was asking specifically about online availability of an item currently being sold at the resort (and not 50th merchandise so not sure why you decided to use that as an example), your telling her about a location that you then specify does NOT sell online seems particularly unhelpful.

Pointers are good, but only when they're accurate and helpful.

Rkkm
10-08-2006, 08:00 AM
You might me interested in MouseShoppe:
http://www.mouseshoppe.com

I didn't see the Halloween ears, but they have other holidays so you may consider giving them a call.

Also, I think there is a service directly through Disneyland, but the name of the service escapes me.

Thanks! I just checked this out - never heard of it. Just what is MouseShoppe? Are they connected with Disney?

MammaSilva
10-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Thanks! I just checked this out - never heard of it. Just what is MouseShoppe? Are they connected with Disney?

Only in that the owner sells Disney related merchandise and you can get 'almost' anything sold at the park thru the online store if you don't see what you want (for example you went on vacation, saw something decided to wait then got home and realized you can't live without it) you can email them and ask if they can get it for you. I've been a customer of MouseShoppe since it opened and I can vouch for the customer service, quality of the merchandise and the over all experince. I've never once been disappointed in any aspect of a transaction with MouseShoppe or it's sister online store Charming Shoppe.

Tinkermell
10-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Wow! Sorry about the misunderstandings this post has started.:crying: I just thought there was an official Disney site for this stuff. Anyways, thanks for the info, and I will do some more researching on those ears.
PS: cstephens, I originally saw the ears on your great post with all of the pictures you had taken.:) How much were they, if you remember?? Thanks!

Dexter
10-08-2006, 05:45 PM
The pumpkin ear hats are $12.50 plus tax.

ima_mickeyfan
10-09-2006, 07:20 AM
I have ordered from mouseshoppe and had nothing but excellent service. I have ordered things that I needed now, and they have gone above and beyond in making sure I got it right away! they will forever be my shoping site, when I can't get to disneyland....now if they only sold disney dollars, then I would be really happy!! ;o) wink, wink, hint, hint!!!:D

and speaking of: I am not able to log into your website right now...needing 50th ears.

Tinkermell
10-09-2006, 05:11 PM
The pumpkin ear hats are $12.50 plus tax.
Thanks!! Yesterday found out one of my good friends is going this week, so she is picking one up for me. So now I don't have to worry.:fez:

adriennek
10-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Wow! Sorry about the misunderstandings this post has started.:crying:

Well it wasn't your fault nor your intention, was it? No worries.

I see you have your original situation taken care of. My opinion of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe isn't exactly a secret. My big complaint is that I spend entirely too much of my budget there. CharmingShoppe also has a physical store in Old Town/Historic/Downtown Orange (I never know what to call it.) On the one hand, I'd encourage people to visit if they're in the area, on the other hand, don't come crying to me and say I didn't warn you if you leave it with a much lighter wallet than when you walked in. ;) It's a very dangerous place to be headed! ;)

Adrienne

cstephens
10-09-2006, 06:22 PM
on the other hand, don't come crying to me and say I didn't warn you if you leave it with a much lighter wallet than when you walked in.

I have no idea why you would say something like that.

(late November/early December - CharmingShoppe and Blue Frog Bakery meet)

Pirate Princess
10-09-2006, 10:56 PM
I would just like to say that I bought toilet paper on clearance at Target last week and I JUST KNOW that Wal Mart is buying it all out from them and selling it at their store at regular prices just to screw their customers.
It's all a conspiracy.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: