PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to order Disney Dollars?

ima_mickeyfan
10-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I would love to give disney dollars to my kids from the tooth fairy and put a few in their stockings at christmas...so is there anyway I can order them in advance, or do I have to buy them at disneyland?

bradk
10-06-2006, 07:04 PM
your local disney store may have them. otherwise, this comes from WDW's site:

Q. How can I purchase the special Happiest Celebration On Earth Disney Dollars?
A.You have two ways to order the special Happiest Celebration On Earth Disney Dollars before you arrive:

1) Fax a request listing:

* your credit card type, number and expiration date
* your shipping address
* your credit card billing address, if different from your shipping address
* the amount of Disney Dollars you're requesting

Fax the above information to: (407) 566-5645.

Please note: If purchasing with a credit card, your maximum order is $50 Disney Dollars, plus an additional $10 express shipping fee, for a total of $60.00.

2) Mail order by check. Send your request and check to:

Walt Disney World Ticketing
PO Box 10140
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830

Please note: If purchasing by check, your maximum order is $650 Disney Dollars, plus an additional $10 express shipping fee, for a total of $660.00.

After you arrive, these new Disney Dollars can be bought at all Walt Disney WorldŽ Resorts, Guest Relations locations in our four Theme Parks, the World of Disney and at various Disney stores. Disney Dollars are popular collectibles. This special edition, which includes three newly designed denominations ($1, $5 and $10) and a $50 bill with Mickey in anniversary attire, will be available only during the Celebration.