PDA

View Full Version : AP-To renew or not renew

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-05-2006, 10:20 AM
That is the question.
I am thinking of adding another day to our trip in December. I really think that since we are going to be there, we should go for the full week, arriving on Monday night, and spending Tues.-Sat. in the park. Our original plan was just to fly in Tuesday night and spend Weds.-Sat. in the park. I figured food for the kids and I, and one more night hotel (we stay at HoJos), it would be around $100 more. My oldest son's AP expired in May, and I did not renew it, since I knew we were not going to be going until December, again, and didn't want to waste 6 months of a pass. My AP expires November 6th. I got my renewal notice in the mail yesterday, and can renew for $209, with the renewal discount. I hadn't intended to renew, for a couple reasons. We are planning on having another baby, hopefully in the summer, this is our first month of trying, so we would not be going to the parks again until next fall, I am thinking I want to try Halloween time next year, and do the Halloween Treat. The cost of just getting park hoppers, saves us about $140. But with adding the extra day, that brings me within $30 of the cost to renew my AP. For my kids, I am going to be spending $139 for their hoppers, adding the 5th day the price goes up to $149, $90 less than the AP price. So my dilemma is, do I renew my AP? And then, do I get APs for the kids? TIA for any advice.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Thanks to all 66 people who read this post, for your replies. :p
I decided to renew my AP, and not get them for the kids at this time.

stan4d_steph
10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
A search on "renew" yields this analysis by Darkbeer (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=60859). A very useful resource.

Enjoy your trip.