PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry AP Question

MouseMotor
10-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Currently, my wife and I are annual passholders. Our APs expire on February 17, 2007. We are taking ten family members on an eight day trip between February 19-26, 2007 (I know, poor planning). We will undoubtedly renew our APs early to get 10% off. PROBLEM: The parkhoppers that our guests will hold (8 day parkhoppers) include an early entry and Mickey's toontown. Anyway my wife and I are getting in early?

stan4d_steph
10-03-2006, 01:01 PM
No, you can't get in for early entry with an AP.

Disneygirl65
10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
If you stay on property can you?

kohl
10-03-2006, 01:05 PM
When we were there in August, you can have early entry with an AP if you stay at one of the Disney Hotels.

Darkbeer
10-03-2006, 01:06 PM
You actually have a couple of choices....

You can forfeit your $20 renewal discount, and buy 8 day ParkHoppers. Then after you used the Early Entry passes, you could upgrade to a new AP.

Benefits, no blockout dates to worry about for the Febraury visit, and you will have a couple of extra days with the new AP expiration date.

The other choice, have the family members stay at a Disney owned hotel, and have one of them issue you a room charge slip. The Room Charge Slip and your AP will allow you into Early Entry.

annieb727
10-03-2006, 01:08 PM
As for the toontown entries - check eBay, and ask on the Buy/Sell forums - sometimes people have oneor two extras that they're willing to part with.

Disneygirl65
10-03-2006, 01:09 PM
No, you can't get in for early entry with an AP.

Maybe you should have done a search before answering.... jk:D

Malcon10t
10-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Maybe you should have done a search before answering.... jk:D:::stiffling a laugh::: Sorry, couldn't help it.

With staying on property, or being issued a charge slip, you can enter with up to 6 people and you can use it each day its available.

And, if you get them to give you a charge slip, you can eat for free! (Just charge it to them!!) ::kidding:::

MouseMotor
10-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Doesn't the new AP start on the first day that i use the 8 day park hopper?

Boy, it's a tough crowd. I agree, I should have done a search first, but your gracious assistance is very much appreciated.

Malcon10t
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Doesn't the new AP start on the first day that i use the 8 day park hopper?

Boy, it's a tough crowd. I agree, I should have done a search first, but your gracious assistance is very much appreciated.Yes, the first day of your new AP would be Feb 19 (instead of Feb 17 if you were renewing. That is what Darkbeer was referring to.) You could then opt to upgrade to a Deluxe if you wish, or to a PAP, but you could defer the PAP til the next trip, if you even need a Premium.

The joke about the search was not referencing you <g>