PDA

View Full Version : Just booked flights etc... now i have a question about character meals.

mommy-san
10-02-2006, 06:13 PM
We have been to Paradise Pier for the Lilo and Stitch breakfast before, but this time the first day of our trip is MY birthday (yay for me!!!!) So, do they do anything here for birthdays? Breakfast is great there, and I do want to have my birthday breakfast there, but do they do anything special... keeping in mind I will be 31 for this birthday, not 5 or 6.

I'm spending my 31st birthday in Disneyland! 31 on January 31st!

rentayenta
10-02-2006, 08:17 PM
I am sure they will sing to you. You can order a birthday bucket. cstephens has them on her site. www.colddeadfish.net

mommy-san
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Is this the same birthday bucket that has the small round, icky cake on top? No offense Disney bakers, but Ugh. My daughter had that last October at Ariel's grotto and ate the cotton candy from supper instead.

rentayenta
10-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Is this the same birthday bucket that has the small round, icky cake on top? No offense Disney bakers, but Ugh. My daughter had that last October at Ariel's grotto and ate the cotton candy from supper instead.

I haven't a clue as we have never ordered a birthday bucket. We have done the Birthday Party at the Plaza Inn with Mickey, Minnie, and Pat E. Cake. It's a lot of fun. It's $10 a person and each person gets to decorate a yummy cake with all sorts of goodies plus fruit punch in a souvenir cup. Then they dance with Mickey and Minnie and get time for pics and autographs.