PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter Sandwich (CANDY!)

Doodle Duck
10-02-2006, 07:03 AM
Peanut Butter Sandwich (Candy)

DCA...big candy store in front (you know the name...I don't) anyway for $2.98 you get Two Graham Crackers with THICk peanut butter in between covered in chocolate that would make Godiva melt and Reeses close up shop...this is one serious TREAT!
Easily can feed two...Lori's not a Peanut butter cups fan like I am and flipped as well.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm plus 10.

Vegitabeta
10-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Yum!

hlbtimes2
10-02-2006, 08:17 AM
It is my "must have" treat when we go. I usually get one and work on eating it over a 2-3 day period.

adriennek
10-02-2006, 08:18 AM
DCA...big candy store in front (you know the name...I don't) anyway for $2.98 you get Two Graham Crackers with THICk peanut butter in between covered in chocolate.

I have now decided it's possible to adore and hate a person all at the same time. Thanks a LOT, DD. Like my diet needed this piece of information. :rolleyes:

Adrienne

Vegitabeta
10-02-2006, 08:20 AM
I want a pic of it lol

Doodle Duck
10-02-2006, 08:26 AM
It KILLED my diet...along with some fries and a great root beer float. I had lost 32 lbs since July 25th...yesterday I gained 2 1/2 of them back!!!

But it was worth it! Back to my Nutrisystem...50 to go. Have to hurry as the next DLR trip is in 2 weeks. :D

Now this is not just some 'any old peanut butter' and some 'any old chocolate'...this is quality...AK...your gonna love it...just adjust your calorie intake for a few days before and after.:~D

darph nader
10-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Sounds kind of 'Yucka' to me.but that's just me.
Maybe I'll try one next time we're there,you never know.:confused:

SANDYMARIE
10-02-2006, 10:07 AM
It KILLED my diet...along with some fries and a great root beer float. I had lost 32 lbs since July 25th...yesterday I gained 2 1/2 of them back!!!

But it was worth it! Back to my Nutrisystem...50 to go. Have to hurry as the next DLR trip is in 2 weeks. :D

Now this is not just some 'any old peanut butter' and some 'any old chocolate'...this is quality...AK...your gonna love it...just adjust your calorie intake for a few days before and after.:~D

Doodle Duck,
Congrats on the 32lbs!! Remember calories don't count in Disneyland! :)
TTFN

Doodle Duck
10-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Thank you SandyMarie! But I still couldn't get the bar down on Maliboomer...so YES THEY DO! :D