PDA

View Full Version : Last "Remember... Dreams Come True" Fireworks Show

ShirleyFilms
09-29-2006, 08:43 AM
This might be an odd question, but I like to be prepared.

I will be visiting DL on Nov 4-7. I know that the 4th is the FINAL presentation of the "Remember...Dreams Come True" show.

Is there any reason to expect a abnormally large crowd for the LAST showing of the fireworks? I havent ever been to a FINAL presentation of anything at Disneyland.

I ask because we are not getting into town till mid-day... but I definitely want to get good seats for the fireworks. My mom is coming along, and she has never seen them.

Any help is much appreciated.

Darkbeer
09-29-2006, 09:00 AM
I would expect a LARGER than normal crowd, not sure how large though... Only time will tell...

Gone2Disneyland
09-29-2006, 09:20 AM
But posting its own thread about it on MousePad definitely *won't* have any effect on crowds for that night. (Tongue placed firmly in cheek) :p

- Gone2Disneyland (who's just entered Nov 4 as a date to "remember" into his Treo)

ShirleyFilms
09-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Ha. Good point.

:p

barely
09-29-2006, 10:48 AM
We were at the final DL showing of the electrical parade and there were almost 80,000 people! What a nightmare-never again!

tinker3
09-29-2006, 11:21 AM
What a bummer! We will be there then also, and I had no idea it was the last showing of "Remember dreams come true". I was trying to avoid the Veterans day crowd. I wonder if out of town trips are planned around this or just a lot of locals?

The good news is we get to see it one last time!:)

Vegitabeta
09-29-2006, 12:53 PM
We were at the final DL showing of the electrical parade and there were almost 80,000 people! What a nightmare-never again!
Sounds like Bastille Day at DLRP...total nightmare! And not a Fantasmic one! Can someone take lots of photos of the last showing? I guess someone will!

THpoohbear
09-29-2006, 01:03 PM

For the electrical parade - I wasn't there for the very final showing, but I was there during the final month, Ocotober, '96. It was the most crowded I have seen DL - ever! It was a nightmare! There were gridlocks of people everywhere throughout the entire day. I hope I'm never again with that level of crowd.

As much as I LOVE Remember, I don't think its final showing will be as popular as the final showing of the EP. The EP had been running for over two decades, whereas Remember has been here for 1.5 years. Not nearly as many people have seen Remember vs. the EP.

I would love to be at the final Remember viewing. Perhaps would should have a MP meet! :D