PDA

View Full Version : Haunted mansion posters/prints?

ShirleyFilms
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a posters/prints of the stretch room paintings?

I was told that one could purchase them in a shop inside the Castle at Walt Disney WORLD.... but I live near DisneyLAND...

Getting them online would be best. But. I AM headed to the park in November.

Does anyone know? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vegitabeta
09-28-2006, 09:49 AM
A while ago they had them on www.disneyshopping.com have you tried there?

ETA: It seems like they don't have them, how about eBay?

ShirleyFilms
09-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Havent seen them on ebay. Been looking for a while...

Disneyshopping.com DOES have the Haunted Mansion movie on Blu-Ray disc tho! Yay!!!!

What a horrible movie.... :)

annieb727
09-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a posters/prints of the stretch room paintings?

I was told that one could purchase them in a shop inside the Castle at Walt Disney WORLD.... but I live near DisneyLAND...

Getting them online would be best. But. I AM headed to the park in November.

Does anyone know? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Isn't there a deliverears type service that you can purchase things from DWD as well as DL? If you can't find it at DL, but know it's at WDW, that's the route I would go.

JookyG
09-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw them a couple years ago in the print-on-demand system that they've got in the Disney Gallery in Disneyland (above POTC). Check there, or give them a call. I can't find their phone number right now, but Guest Services probably has it. I know the guy who recorded their voicemail greeting, maybe I could ask him :D

Cnjp
09-28-2006, 02:13 PM
The Stretching Room portraits are available through the 'print on demand' service at the Disney Gallery.

I Heart Disneyland!
09-28-2006, 02:19 PM
My son has one of the ones that are HUGE from DL many years ago. It has to be 5 years ago or more. They are SO cool!!!