PDA

View Full Version : Special tickets? Please help if you can!

dohgusgus
09-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I bought my Disneyland tickets from a...non-disney company (please don't flame me!) And they are not all matching. Four of the tickets are "complimentary passes" that are good until 04/30/07. The fifth ticket is the one I'm sorta worried about. It is valid until 12/14/2006 and it has an (what I think to be) acronym for a special event that was discounted.

Just below the "VALID 01/03/06 THRU 12/14/06" it has:
SJRMC / SJPVH
then- "VALID AT ONE RESORT THEME PARK ONLY" yadda yadda.

Does anyone know what this SJRMC / SJPVH could mean?

Thanks for your help!

tod
09-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Just below the "VALID 01/03/06 THRU 12/14/06" it has:
SJRMC / SJPVH
then- "VALID AT ONE RESORT THEME PARK ONLY" yadda yadda.

I don't, but I don't think it matters. It doesn't say "SJRMC membership card required."

--t

GrouchoMarx
09-27-2006, 11:53 PM

Thanks for your help!

Since it probably doesn't matter (and I've nothing to lose :)), I'm gonna take a shot and say it stands for:
St. John's Regional Medical Center (in Oxnard) and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital (in Camarillo)

dohgusgus
09-28-2006, 07:04 AM
Since it probably doesn't matter (and I've nothing to lose :)), I'm gonna take a shot and say it stands for:
St. John's Regional Medical Center (in Oxnard) and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital (in Camarillo)

Yeah I found out it was a hospital,so I'm guessing that the ebayer I bought it from got a discount ticket from work. okay thanks.

GrouchoMarx
09-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Yeah I found out it was a hospital,so I'm guessing that the ebayer I bought it from got a discount ticket from work. okay thanks.

You're welcome.