PDA

View Full Version : Nearby hotels-

gailirene
09-26-2006, 04:58 PM
I've been pricing hotels with a travel agent and have narrowed it down to Best Western Pavillions and Holiday inn Anaheim also known as the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on So. Walnut. They both have their pros and cons. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at these and what your experiences were. We're two adults, no kids.

Thanks.

disneyhound
09-26-2006, 05:36 PM
What are you looking for? For convience, we like to stay accross the street from the main entrance. Best Western Park Place Inn, Tropicanna, something like that. Two star places, but they offer a short walk to the parks.

I am not personally familiar with the two places you listed. Have you checked out the hotel review section?

The Lovely Mrs. tod
09-26-2006, 05:48 PM
We crashed at the Holiday Inn on Trevor's birthday one night, we'd been up since five and by fireworks we couldn't stand let alone drive home.

It was clean, nice, friendly and good value for the money. Four of us on a Friday night in August for $90 bucks. Although that was a couple of years ago.

-TLMt

Malcon10t
09-26-2006, 09:10 PM
I've been pricing hotels with a travel agent and have narrowed it down to Best Western Pavillions and Holiday inn Anaheim also known as the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on So. Walnut. They both have their pros and cons. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at these and what your experiences were. We're two adults, no kids.

Thanks.Both have good reviews on Trip Advisor. They are a little far to be able to walk, but ART serves both. My daughter prefers to stay closer, but this actually looks good if the price was right!

hlbtimes2
09-27-2006, 08:25 AM
We stayed at BW Pavillions years ago. It is not what I would consider walking distance. Other then that it was basic motel that met our needs.

ghoofie
09-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Stay at the Candy Cane. You'll love it !!
Maynard likes it too.

hlbtimes2
09-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Maynard likes it too.
I agree. Its our favorite. But why would Maynard stay there? Aren't most CM's local residents?

ghoofie
09-27-2006, 09:38 AM
I agree. Its our favorite. But why would Maynard stay there? Aren't most CM's local residents?

He hangs with us there when we are there. :D

Rhiannon8404
09-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Maynard likes it too.
Yep, it's our favorite non-property hotel.