PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Richie in Disneyland?

Pages : [1] 2 3

disneyroxxx
09-25-2006, 06:47 PM
i just saw a small article on people.com (my mom showed it to me, i never read that magazine.) that nicole richie went to disneyland on the same day we did! (last thursday) it has a picture of her on splash mountain. i just thought that was pretty odd, someone famous like her hanging out at a place filled with tourists with cameras. i dont like her much, since she's only famous for being rich, but i gotta say, she does have good taste on where to travel! what do you guys think of this? any of you there on thursday? and im surprised that rumors werent spreading around the park. it would have been weird seeing her. but, i really wouldnt want to anyways.

dohgusgus
09-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, Disneyland is the place to travel. I don't really care much about celebrities especially ones who are "famous" just because they are rich. I think that's pretty lame. Seriously when people freak out and almost faint because they see or talk to a celebrity, I don't understand the big deal. They're just people. Huh, i guess I'm just outta the loop haha :D

Abigail's Uncle
09-25-2006, 11:01 PM
I knew I spotted a new skeleton in the Haunted Mansion...

darph nader
09-26-2006, 12:08 AM

COLD!:~D

Enter The Mouse
09-26-2006, 05:44 AM
I was there, but didn't see her. I have always wanted to see a celeb at DL...IDK why.

annieb727
09-26-2006, 06:32 AM
of all the celebrities to see...she wouldn't be on my list. Let's see...who would I like to see at DL? Maybe Buzz Lightyear, Pooh Bear, Mickey Mouse...oh wait...they're already there. Well, I guess I'm satisfied. ;)

my3girls
09-26-2006, 06:37 AM
Well I figure celebrities want to have fun as much as the rest of us so if I ever recognized someone I wouldn't pay them much attention. I'm not sure if I'd recognize them anyway because I'm too busy having fun with my family.

wardkimballfan
09-26-2006, 07:36 AM
I've seen a few celebrities at Disneyland before. Really, they're just people, like anyone else. The only difference is that they have familiar faces. It's really just best to leave them alone, or if you do encounter them directly somehow (like in line), just smile and treat them nicely like anyone else who's there. They already know they're famous, they don't need you to make a big deal about it and attract attention. You're not going home with them, they're not inviting you to dinner and drinks at the Disneyland Hotel that evening, and they're not going to reach for their wallet and fork over a few thousand in cash just because you seem like a nice person. They're not going to pal around the park with you either. If you're very fortunate, they MIGHT sign an autograph or, better, take a photo with you. But only if you're polite and nice to them, and if they say no, don't have a tizzy.

Crazy4DL
09-26-2006, 09:07 AM
If you're very fortunate, they MIGHT sign an autograph or, better, take a photo with you.

Back to the beginning of your post "they're just people" . . . getting their signature just doesn't rate in my "very fortunate" list. Fun to see a famous person, certainly, but "very fortunate"? :confused: Not in my way of thinking.

Vegitabeta
09-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Well I figure celebrities want to have fun as much as the rest of us so if I ever recognized someone I wouldn't pay them much attention. I'm not sure if I'd recognize them anyway because I'm too busy having fun with my family.
Same here, unless it was Johnny Depp, then I might quitely wander over:p

Crazy4DL
09-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Same here, unless it was Johnny Depp, then I might quitely wander over:p

OH! yeah, all bets are OFF if it is Johnny!!! :~D :p

The Real Cinderella
09-26-2006, 11:04 AM
My dad saw Michael Jackson on the Jungle Cruise once.

Does that scare anyone else?

Vegitabeta
09-26-2006, 11:10 AM

*Raises hand*

wardkimballfan
09-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Back to the beginning of your post "they're just people" . . . getting their signature just doesn't rate in my "very fortunate" list. Fun to see a famous person, certainly, but "very fortunate"? :confused: Not in my way of thinking.Oh that's fine. I was referring more to people who are a little more apt to get all squealy and assumptive around celebrities and try to act like instant best friends. It happens now and then.

tod
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
If I can see Jonathan Miller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Miller) drinking coffee at Coke Corner as we all waited for Rope Drop and managed to resist the urge to run over and say "Ohmygawd Jonathan Miller I have been a fan of yours ever since Beyond the Fringe if I had known you would be here I would have brought my copy of Subsequent Performances for you to autograph what a pleasure thanks for all your good work and I hope you enjoy your day here at Disneyland" I'm sure other people can manage to exercise a little restraint when they see Paris Hilton's little travel buddy.

--t

tod
09-26-2006, 12:50 PM

Not me. But I saw H.R. Haldeman at the theater in the '80s and my blood froze in my veins.

--t

sjcivilady
09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm with Annieb. I was there last week and saw all kinds of celebrities...Mickey, Minnie, Belle, Capt Jack....and that trash can! what's his name? That was one of the highlights on this trip, because I'd never seen him before. So we watched for quite awhile as he quietly waited for someone to walk by and then jumped out and surprised them. Loved it! I even sat next to his buddy with the curly hair. ha ha! I would never notice a movie star, I don't think, because they probably look different without all their stage makeup.

Borgnineus
09-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Not me. But I saw H.R. Haldeman at the theater in the '80s and my blood froze in my veins.

--t

Wow, I just had to google that one. I know H.R. Puffenstuff but had never heard of Haldeman. Then again it makes sense, I was just a tyke.

Osky
09-26-2006, 01:14 PM

Nothing you would want to ask "the brush"? ;)

Just thank your lucky starts it wasn't recently and Karl Rove was sitting next to him. :p

wardkimballfan
09-26-2006, 04:44 PM
I know H.R. Puffenstuff but had never heard of Haldeman.Actually Witchy-Poo had an FBI file and was on the list of Watergate witnesses to be called to testify, but she disappeared under mysterious circumstances before being able to do so.

disneyhound
09-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Nothing you would want to ask "the brush"? ;)

Just thank your lucky starts it wasn't recently and Karl Rove was sitting next to him. :p

Or even worse Hillary Rodham...

I Heart Disneyland!
09-26-2006, 06:18 PM

Heh-heh. I like it.

Who cares if she was there is how I feel about it. :rolleyes:

DadandFamily
09-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow, I just had to google that one. I know H.R. Puffenstuff but had never heard of Haldeman. Then again it makes sense, I was just a tyke.

You gotta love H.R. Pufnstuf. Who's gonna be your friend when things get rough? Why, H.R. Pufnstuf.

A friend of mine remembers seeing Nicole and DJ AM at Disneyland last year late in September. Apparently, she likes to go to Disneyland near her birthday.

Mermaid
09-26-2006, 07:46 PM
That's funny. She must have been there for her bday. I saw here there last year last week on a Thursday! She was there for her bday. She was skinny and *gasp* her friends were smoking outside the designated areas. She wasn't though!

Osky
09-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Or even worse Hillary Rodham...

Yeah, but tod would probably like that... ;)