PDA

View Full Version : Incredibles

MiceMom
09-25-2006, 11:58 AM
We are going to be at DL and CA on October 2 & 3rd. My 3 year old son LOVES the Incredibles. We have only seen Mrs. Incredible one time in the 15 visits we have made to the parks this year and only seen Mr. Incredible in Block Party Bash. Does anyone know where they hang out or if they even come out for pictures anymore?

kohl
09-25-2006, 12:27 PM
I have seen them both in California Adventure. Not sure of the times they are out, but you can always ask the information booth in California Adventure.

annieb727
09-25-2006, 04:02 PM
when i was there earlier this month I saw both of them MANY times over in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area - always with a long line (but i'm sure we'll be in that long line next month LOL)

disneyroxxx
09-25-2006, 04:04 PM
i always saw them strolling through hollywood pictures backlot. i have seen mr incredible, mrs incredible, and frozone.every day i went there. they all stopped to sign autographs. im pretty sure you can meet at least one of them there!

julbright
09-25-2006, 06:09 PM
we saw them a few times also in the studios area of CA - usually somewhere outside Disney Animation.