PDA

View Full Version : For merchandise regulars... help please!

spectromen
09-24-2006, 04:17 PM
I could use big favor right now. Currently at WDW and saw the new Swarovski Maleficent in one of the collectibles stores. I'm wondering if anyone has seen her at Disneyana, WOD or Off the Page at home. I'd much rather buy it at home but want to make sure that DLR is carrying it. Anyone seen it? cstephens? avp? THANK YOU :)

I Heart Disneyland!
09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
You can also call DelivEARS at : 800) 362-4533. They can check for you at the stores you mentioned. :) If they have it, you can buy it by phone.

cstephens
09-25-2006, 12:23 PM
AVP is on vacation, and I have no idea if DLR has that piece since I generally don't pay attention to Swarovski pieces. However, unless it's a piece that's exclusive to WDW, which I sorta doubt, there are plenty of collectible stores in Southern California in addition to what's at the resort, so I can't imagine that it would be that hard to find here.

And yes, you can order WDW merchandise over the phone. We've done it, sight unseen. Just write down the product number so that it's easier to look up later if you need to get it from them.

janell
09-26-2006, 06:40 AM
Not sure if this will help. But you can also check on Swarovski web site. I have seen Disney stuff there.