PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Question - initializing Parkhopper of a "late" person?

jennynoel
09-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Is there any way to initialize the parkhopper of a person showing up later so that I can get fastpasses for her along with the rest of my party? I'm thinking probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

My SO and I are arriving in Anaheim 2 hours before my Mom, and we could fit a few more rides in that first day if we could collect a couple of fastpasses before she gets to the park. I wouldn't worry about it, but Mom is determined to hit all her favorites on day 1!

-Jenny

Malcon10t
09-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Is there any way to initialize the parkhopper of a person showing up later so that I can get fastpasses for her along with the rest of my party? I'm thinking probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

My SO and I are arriving in Anaheim 2 hours before my Mom, and we could fit a few more rides in that first day if we could collect a couple of fastpasses before she gets to the park. I wouldn't worry about it, but Mom is determined to hit all her favorites on day 1!

-JennyShe will need a handstamp for "reentry" and since she isn't there to get it, I would say I wouldnt risk it.

jennynoel
09-24-2006, 04:21 PM
That is a good point! I certainly don't want to do anything risky.