PDA

View Full Version : Change trip date to ride PotC?

Chadsgal
09-24-2006, 12:10 AM
After reading the rumor from miceage that they are going to be closing POTC from Feb-May has made me kind of sad about our trip we've been planing. We are planing on going in late April early May but once DH and I heard this we are wondering if it is worth it to change our trip until late September?? :confused:
We also really want to be able to ride Nemo and I figure it'll be open by summer so we should be able to ride it if we change our trip too. BUT I just hate the sound of waiting a whole year to go!! I would go NOW if I could!!

Does anyone know how vaild this rumor maybe?

Do you think the new POTC (and Nemo) is worth changing my trip dates? Or should we just keep w/ our plans?

TIA :)

Vegitabeta
09-24-2006, 04:53 AM
I'm Pirate crazy, so I say wait, even though you're not sure, although I've heard the rumours too. We probably won't know for sure until a few months before hand anyway, but at least you will be able to ride Nemo then as well! Good things come to those who wait:)

HydroGuy
09-24-2006, 07:20 AM
I'm Pirate crazy, so I say wait, even though you're not sure, although I've heard the rumours too. We probably won't know for sure until a few months before hand anyway, but at least you will be able to ride Nemo then as well! Good things come to those who wait:)Veg and I are of one mind on this. I only go once a year or so, and if I had the flexibility to change, I would.

The Real Cinderella
09-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Ah, see, I disagree. I say, go both times!! Who cares about the money. You'll be in the happiest debt on earth!

samkj
09-24-2006, 07:59 AM
We're in the same boat, trip planned in February, but plane tickets are purchased so there's no changing that one. I am going to try to talk DH into upgrading to annual passes when we go, so that we can go again in Nov when we are in Southern CA visiting family anyway.

GrumpyUTboi
09-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Wow taking the ride theat was just refurb'ed earlier this year and they are going to close it for a few months again. What they didn't get it right the first time?

Malcon10t
09-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Wow taking the ride theat was just refurb'ed earlier this year and they are going to close it for a few months again. What they didn't get it right the first time?Pirates III... So, more animatronics...

rentayenta
09-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Do you think the new POTC (and Nemo) is worth changing my trip dates? Or should we just keep w/ our plans?

TIA :)

I would change if you are going to miss POTC. And because Nemo is due in the summer I would wait until September so you can do both.

Chadsgal
09-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks everyone!!! :) I was leaning toward changing it. We are driving down this time and so there a no plane tickets to exchange.

I would love to go both times!!! LOL!!! :D DH however makes me bring Cash for my DL trips cause he knows how I'll go over board. I am planning on brining a ton of spending cash because its Noahs first trip. He'll only be one but the trip is mainly for Mommy. :)

Again thank you you've made me feel better about the idea of changing my trip dates. Some people have said that I am crazy not to go just because one ride will be closed but it's not just one ride its POTC!!!!!!!!! If it was IASW I could handle that. LOL!

Vegitabeta
09-25-2006, 03:59 AM
but it's not just one ride its POTC!!!!!!!!!

Never were truer words spoken...:p

SANDYMARIE
09-25-2006, 07:34 AM
Oh! This makes me sad:crying:
How about changing to June 21-29. POTC should be open and maybe Nemo or a soft opening. Crystal Honey, I don't know if we can wait that long!!:eek:
TTFN