PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp at the Grand Californian

daisylovesdk
09-23-2006, 02:10 PM
alright how cool is this?.....i get potc filming info at johnnydeppreads.com and i found this post

http://www.johnnydeppreads.com/mb.html

I listen to radio station KLOS, the Mark and Brian show and on yesterday's show they were broadcasting from Disneyland. They raved about the POTC ride, and interestingly enough, as both are huge Johnny fans, they made note that when they checked into the Grand Californian hotel a couple of days ago, Mark was told that his suite was occupied by JD who just checked out. It was cute because Mark's daughters, upon hearing they had been given JD's room, jumped on the bed to see what it felt like, then said "Dad! Johnny was naked in this shower!" LOL. Then Mark and Brian talked about Cosmo Magazine's poll of "hot celebrities that women lust after". JD was listed as #4 and Orlando as #2. They asked some of the waitresses at the Californian if they agree...and of course being Disney employees, the women said no, JD should be # 1! (#1 on the Cosmo poll was Patrick Dempsey). The waitresses proceeded to say they saw JD with fans at Disneyland so they did not speak to him, but JD winked at one of them!

So this all indicates to me that JD may have spent some of his down time at Disneyland and enjoying it all.

....omg how cool is that?

SANDYMARIE
09-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Be still my heart!!!!!!!

pisces
09-23-2006, 03:40 PM
I've seen lots of celebrities during my stays at Grand Californian.

I wish I could tell you all who they were.

I'm so out of it in terms of pop-culture, or just getting so old....that I don't even know their names.

How sad is that?

With all the money I've spent on Grand Californian, you'd think I'd get it together enough to figure out who some of these people, their names etc.. are staying in the next room.....

I remember looking out on the balcony..over Christmas/New Years week and seeing some famous rock star.....knew he was famous....and for the life of me...couldn't figure out the name.

So sad, and by the time I figure out who all they are......they aren't famous any more.

I'm not very hip, or clued-in, huh?

BlkPearlCptn
09-23-2006, 03:43 PM
I was wanting to go to the KLOS PotC thing with M&B, but didn't even try..I knew I couldn't get the days off. Hmmm have to go check their site for pics.