PDA

View Full Version : No Saturday Night Band

potzbie
09-22-2006, 10:50 PM
The Disneyland calendar shows no pop-rock band for Saturday night.
Is that because Club Buzz is out of commission?

Darkbeer
09-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Yes, it is behind refurb walls for at least another week......

The bands should return in a week or two.....

And FYI, it is returning to its old name, Tomorrowland Terrace... Club Buzz is no more!:fez:

TikiGeek
09-23-2006, 07:19 AM
And FYI, it is returning to its old name, Tomorrowland Terrace... Club Buzz is no more!:fez:Oh No!!! Where will I do the Cha Cha Slide??? :D :fez: :D

I'm glad it's returning to the Tomorrowland Terrace - as long as I can still get a funnel cake there. ;)

Another Dimension
09-23-2006, 01:28 PM
And FYI, it is returning to its old name, Tomorrowland Terrace... Club Buzz is no more!:fez:

Guests are going to call it whatever they want... they always have anyway.

I don't get some general Disney fans chronic arrogance.

Disney owns the park, Disney names locations in the park and then renames the locations in the park at their will ... being their property and all ... yet some hardcore Disneyland fans seem to always know better than the owners of the property and/or somehow think they are better than DISNEY itself.
It comes off as pretty lame, from a different fans POV. :cool:

Must be an AP thing.
Not only better than the average Guest, but better than DISNEY too. :rolleyes:

10-97
09-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Guests are going to call it whatever they want... they always have anyway.

True. And that's why my family and I always call it "Tomorrowland Terrace." We never refer to it as "Club Buzz."

disneyhound
09-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Guests are going to call it whatever they want... they always have anyway...I don't get some general Disney fans chronic arrogance...Must be an AP thing...Not only better than the average Guest, but better than DISNEY too. :rolleyes:

Who are you referring to in your post? Everyone seems to be chatting in this thread: providing information. What is your point? Who was arrogant? What gives?

potzbie
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Sure.
Why not use the old terms for old places?
Has Disneyland changed that much, really?

• Having teens dance in Videopolis in Fantasyland.

• Sitting down to hear KIDS OF THE KINGDOM sing on the Tomorrowland Stage.

After doing that, I will ride FLIGHT TO THE MOON and FLYING SAUCERS.

Doesn't everyone?
;)