PDA

View Full Version : I want a spa tub in my room!

badprncess
09-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I am looking for a hotel within walking distance that has a spa tub/large bathtub with jets in the room. I have looked all over the net but I can't seem to find this amenity anywhere close to Disneyland. I am pretty sure it just doesn't exist, can anyone confirm that? There is nothing I would like more than to have a big tub with jets to relax in after a long day at the park....

mistofviolets
09-22-2006, 08:35 PM
I heard that the King bedrooms at Park Vue now have jacuzzi tubs. But, they don't accomodate kids. (They're practically ON the crosswalk, too)

Bolivar
09-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by not accomodating kids. We stayed at the Park Vue last month and had a spa tub. My three kids: 2, 9 and 12 where in the room and used the tub too.

annieb727
09-23-2006, 07:16 AM
they have the Parlor Suite with Jacuzzi at the Desert Inn - right across from DL www.anaheimdesertinn.com. And I believe the Ramada that is down at 1650 S. Harbor Blvd, does as well - www.ramada.com - I think you actually have to CALL them to get one of the jacuzzi rooms tho.

mistofviolets
09-23-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by not accomodating kids. We stayed at the Park Vue last month and had a spa tub. My three kids: 2, 9 and 12 where in the room and used the tub too.

Hmmm...I understood they were King room only, and the kings sleep 3 people...But, I was much more interested in the closest possible walk :)

Rascalsfungirl
09-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Disneyland Hotel has three of them on the whole property. I know the Honeymoon Suite has one.

badprncess
09-25-2006, 09:57 PM
Awesome thanks so much!! I never realized they had them right at the Disneyland Hotel wow! We are going to try the Park Vue for our trip next month. Yay spa tub I am so happy :) Thanks again for all the info!

potterphreak
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
Actually, the spa tubs at Desert Inn AREN'T your typical "spa tub". It is an actual jacuzzi, with more than enough room for 4 people. Huge and lovely after a day of walking! Also, the King room we had with the spa had a king size bed and a queen sofa bed. Lots of room!

Bolivar
09-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Hmmm...I understood they were King room only, and the kings sleep 3 people...But, I was much more interested in the closest possible walk :)
They just recently renovated so maybe they added spas to all the rooms?! I don't know. What I do know is that we had a suite: this was a bedroom with two queen beds, a livingroom with a double sofabed and a large plasma TV, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a spa tub. This is right accross the street from the park and it was $131/night the second week of August. I thought it was a great value, though their grounds are terrible. The pool is basically in the middle of the parking lot.

badprncess
09-25-2006, 10:18 PM
We got it for $129 a night Oct. 16-20. I also read on their website that they are resurfacing their parking lot while we are there so maybe the ugly pool is going away I hope....

Bolivar
09-26-2006, 03:45 PM
They are redoing all the rooms and they are nice, but ulitimately the place is a motel and short of tearing it down and rebuilding it, that is all it will ever be. Now it is a motel with nice rooms. I'm not sure that resurfacing the parking lot will do all that much except make the parking lot look new. It will still be a parking lot. And I'm sure they will keep the pool. I just hope they aren't doing it while you are there so you don't have to smell the tar.

If you want a hotel with the amenaties that hotels offer, this isn't the place for you. If you want a nice room, at a good price, right across from DL then this works.