PDA

View Full Version : AP Replacement Process...

annieb727
09-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey there...just a question about getting an AP replaced...I am searching for Elijah's AP, but cannot find it...if I do not find it before we go, I'll need to pay for a replacement.

It's $20, right? And how do I do this? Do I need to go to a ticket window to get some sort of pass first or can I go right up to the gates? Can I do it at either park - I love his picture, so I would opt to keep the same one if I can? If I can do it at DCA...where do I go? I'd hate to get there, wait in long a line I find out I'm not supposed to be in.

Thanks so much!!

Malcon10t
09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey there...just a question about getting an AP replaced...I am searching for Elijah's AP, but cannot find it...if I do not find it before we go, I'll need to pay for a replacement.

It's $20, right? And how do I do this? Do I need to go to a ticket window to get some sort of pass first or can I go right up to the gates? Can I do it at either park - I love his picture, so I would opt to keep the same one if I can? If I can do it at DCA...where do I go? I'd hate to get there, wait in long a line I find out I'm not supposed to be in.

Thanks so much!!Looking at Disneyland's turnstiles, to the left is Guest Services (Relations?) You can get it replaced there adn they will use the picture on file.

annieb727
09-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Looking at Disneyland's turnstiles, to the left is Guest Services (Relations?) You can get it replaced there adn they will use the picture on file.

thanks!

Darkbeer
09-22-2006, 09:55 PM
It is Guest Services, located near the Picnic area (west of the Disneyland Turnstiles). As mentioned above, they can print the AP on the spot using the photo on file.

DadandFamily
09-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Guest services is located here: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=453242

tod
09-23-2006, 09:13 AM
You do get one "free" admission if you forgot to bring your pass. You may want to use that to buy some time before you fork out $20 to replace the pass.

--t

annieb727
09-23-2006, 02:11 PM
You do get one "free" admission if you forgot to bring your pass. You may want to use that to buy some time before you fork out $20 to replace the pass.

--t

yeah, thank you, i think remember reading that...but if I didn't bring the pass, one day isn't going help - I'll be travelling from Washington :)