PDA

View Full Version : AP photo & Pass pickup Question

Doodle Duck
09-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Bought passes online...Do you ONLY get your AP in DL or can it be done at DCA too?

Memory is going and you know what that means...groan. :fez:

tod
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Th elast time I renewed in person, they processed it at Plaza Pavilion.

I'd ask the bag inspectors at the gate.

--t

Darkbeer
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
You need to go to DISNEYLAND, as that is the only location that has the cameras to take your photos.

Just show your Voucher that you received in the mail, or picked up at the Will Call windows at the Main Turnstiles, and use the east side tunnel. Just after the tunnel you will see the Bank of Main Street, just get in line here and they will take your voucher and give you the real "plastic" AP, only takes a few minutes.

Doodle Duck
09-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks Beer..what I thought...same as always...yep...only takes a few minutes depending on the line.

Bought on line Monday...yesterday (Wednesday) it was here already! They can't wait to get my Churro money! :-)

Thanks all. Appreciated.

jdromeo21
09-21-2006, 02:45 PM
then you go to Disneyland. If you are upgrading, or getting a replacement, then they send you to DCA Guest RElations. I actually like that, since you only need a replacement, then it's not as crowded over at DCA.

AND did you guys know, that DLand will give you a "free" one day park hopper pass...ONE PER PASSHOLDER PER YEAR in case you go to the park and forget your pass. It happened to me once, and I was going to claim it lost and pay the $20-30 fee to get it replaced, but they said that since i'm a pass holder, they will give me free entry to both parks on that day only. So, I saved the replacement fee.

Pretty cool huh?

Boo's Mommy
09-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Has the AP location to take photos changed recently? I had last remembered it over in tomorrowland!
We're going in October and I'd like to know exactly where to go and the process (i've forgotten...it's been over a year when our AP's lapsed) that way I don't lose any precious moments to fumbling around trying to find the place!

Osky
09-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Has the AP location to take photos changed recently? I had last remembered it over in tomorrowland!

Bank of main street. It was temporarily in the exit area of Space Mountain while the attraction was being rebuilt. However, it moved out of that location before Space Mountain reopened.