PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Park Place Inn Continental Breakfast Question

cjkeys
09-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Can someone who has stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn tell me whether you can take the food back to your room? Or, do you have to eat it there?

kohl
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
We haven't stayed there for many years, but we took food with us to the parks all the time so I don't see why you couldn't take it back to you room.

my3girls
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
We stay at the Park Place Inn every time we go to Disneyland but we don't bother with the continental breakfast. Since we all need a hearty breakfast to keep us going a good while before getting hungry again we either ate at IHOP next door or recently Millie's just up the street on Harbor. Millie's is quite delicious, filling and the prices are reasonable.

ochibiyo
09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi There! Yes you can take food back out of the restaurant. We took granola bars, juice and fruit - snacks for later on at the park. ^___^ It is a small selection, cereal, fruit, pastries, milk, coffee, juice, oatmeal and granola bars. Small but enough to get you through the morning!

The old man
09-21-2006, 11:19 AM
You can, but their con. breakfast is so bad that we have started taking our own frozen--aunt jamima (sp) breakfast, etc. This works so well I can't see wasting time or money in a restaurant.

disneyochem
09-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I have only stayed at BWPPI one time and we did not eat the breakfast after the first morning. One of the worst hotel breakfasts we have ever experienced! Ditto on what the old man said--bring your own stuff. You have a refrig in the room.

But to answer your question, yes, you may take things with you. Be sure to pack some ziplock bags. I also like to bring a paring knife and cutting board to cut up fruit.

MacBaby
09-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Can someone who has stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn tell me whether you can take the food back to your room? Or, do you have to eat it there?

During my July stay they stopped several people who wanted to take coffee out of the upstairs lounge. Be warned: the breakfast upstairs has become severely limited (toast, bagel, some cereal, juice, milk, coffee). You can eat down stairs (pancakes are free, anything else you pay for) too.

We definitely do not stay there for the food!

disneyperson
09-22-2006, 04:26 PM
We stayed there last August. There are signs posted telling you not to take food
back to the rooms and it also states it on your breakfast coupon, but we saw a lot of people do it anyway.

cjkeys
09-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Thanks so much for all your responses.