PDA

View Full Version : How cold is it at night right now? (9/23-24/06)

MikysGirl
09-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey all. Going to Anaheim tomorrow night and then hitting DL and DCA Sat. and Sun. Is it sweater weather at night? or does a t-shirt work? We will be staying at CCI, so it will be close enough to get extra layers if necessary. And I don't want to end up buying a bunch of sweaters in the park (ghastly overpriced!)

I'm from the bay area, so pretty much used to cold, cold days and nights, but my family is from the central valley.

Thanks to any locals who might give an idea or anyone whose been there recently! On Sat DL is open until Midnight. And on Sun until 10pm.

wishIwasthe_Mouse
09-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Its probably a safe bet to take a sweater. it is the time of year were it gets cold. I just checked the weather for were im heading tomorrow and they had a high of 47 and a low of 12 yeasterday. have fun at DL

LostBoy02
09-21-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm on the coast about an hour away from the park and were usually much colder then DL. Were currently hitting about 60-63F in the evenings. Today we had a low of about 53, but that was well after park closing times.

Its all really relative to how well you handle the cold. Anything over 50F and I'm fine but my G/F is freezing. So if about 60F is cold for you then you should probably take a sweater along.

annieb727
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
if you go to weather.com and look at the monthly calendar, it shows what the previous days (weeks) have on record...looks like high 50's low 60's at night for their lows:

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/92802?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

TikiGeek
09-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Keep in mind the park stays a little warmer than the local ambient temperature (all of the concrete, buildings, lights and people!). ;)

Another Dimension
09-21-2006, 03:18 PM
I suggest a sweater, especially for kids.. it has been a bit cool in Anaheim once the sun sets.
Even on some of the warmer days.

And Anaheim will be cooling all week.

Mom2
09-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Does anyone know how hot it is usualy during the day the first week of October? What about how cold at night?

wvnative
09-25-2006, 11:42 AM
If you click on the link so thoughtfully included above, it looks like high's are around 80 and low's around 60.

We are visiting from Phoenix in early October and plan to take sweatshirts/jackets and jeans along. I know we got cold once the sun went down and had to buy them last time we went.

Mom2
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
wvnatire-that was nice of the poster to include the link, but I personally wanted information from someone who frequents the parks during that time or lives there. For current temperatures, weather links have often been incorrect, but the history should be helpful. I will check it out.