PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland.com calendar is once again screwed up

Darkbeer
09-19-2006, 02:07 PM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20060919&span=10&parkDCA=true&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=false

So things like Golden Dreams and the Hyperion are now in Disneyland.:confused:

I wouldn't trust the refurb schedule for awhile, until they can fix it......

Mark Mywords
09-19-2006, 03:16 PM
...And unless it's true that Soulfly is going to be playing every hour on the hour and Disneyland is going to start hosting concerts that start at midnight, there's something seriously wrong with the entertainment listings...

Frogberto
09-19-2006, 03:21 PM
I thought that it was strange when I was in the park yesterday that Billy Hill and the Hillbillies weren't listed on the park schedule, but the flag retreat ceremony was. The schedule lists small world holiday (?!?), and many DCA attractions in Disneyland, and says that this week there's no flag retreat ceremony and that Billy Hill is up and running, which is definitely not true!

Mark Mywords
09-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Hmmm... looks like not only are DCA attractions listed under Disneyland, but also Downtown Disney events (House of Blues) are getting mixed in under there too.

Alex S.
09-19-2006, 06:09 PM
It also has dropped the monorail from the closure lists entirely.

As for Billy Hill, I don't know that they should be showing up on any official calendars but they are doing unannounced performanced on the sidewalk in Frontierland. They were out there yesterday and I've been told again today and may be out there regularly. Just performing, not doing their show.

dohgusgus
09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
When does the Parade of Dreams end? I see it is still scheduled for Nov. Is that a typo?

Darkbeer
09-19-2006, 09:39 PM
The last scheduled Remember Fireworks show for 2006 is Saturday, November 4th (currently Fireworks are only offered on Friday and Saturday nights). The Christmas version of the fireworks show (Believe in Holiday Magic) starts on Friday, November 10th, which features the snow effect. (This show will be offered daily for the rest of the year.

The last Parade of Dreams for 2006 is Sunday, November 12th. The Christmas Fantasy Parade will start Friday, November 17th.

It is unknown what will happen in 2007, it sounds like the Parade of Dreams will remain pretty much intact, though some edits to the soundtrack might happen, and a minor change in the name to match up with the new Disney Parks campaign phrase, "Where Dreams Come True".

The bigger question is the Fireworks for 2007, some rumors have no fireworks until the summer of 2007.

dznyphreak
09-20-2006, 06:29 PM
:eek:
*gasp*

No fireworks til summer?!?!?!?!

Why, God, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

Say it ain't so!

driftwood714
09-20-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm not seeing anything wrong on the link you provided. Did it fix itself?

Darkbeer
09-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm not seeing anything wrong on the link you provided. Did it fix itself?

Yes, it was back to normal around Noon PDT today.....

driftwood714
09-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes, it was back to normal around Noon PDT today.....

Oh, good. I thought I was blind (or going crazy). Both may still apply.