PDA

View Full Version : Entrance to Disneyland closed

Disnerd
09-18-2006, 08:09 AM
The Disney Way entrance at Harbor Blvd. to the Lion King Parking lots is closed. They are putting up scaffolding to repaint the entrance marquee. I'll see if I can find a reopening date.

MikysGirl
09-18-2006, 10:06 AM
sorry that I can't answer your question, I too need clarification! This disney way entrance, is this close to the Candy Cane Inn and is it the main entrance off Harbor Blvd? I will be staying at the CCI this coming weekend, will I be affected?

Thanks to anyone who might know!

momuvseven
09-18-2006, 10:30 AM
No this should not effect you because as I understand it the OP is talking about the Disney Way entrance off Katella to the Parking Garage. I think I got that right. We are going tomorrow so shall see then. There are other entrances to the garage.

Darkbeer
09-18-2006, 10:57 AM
More than likely they are doing one of two things (or both), they might try and get everyone they can to park in Pummba, which is east of the DLR on Disney Way. This option requires you to WALK to the resort (no trams).

The other thing they can do is post signs directing you to either use Katella or Ball to Disneyland Drive and the Parking Structure.

evrythngwmn
09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
No this should not effect you because as I understand it the OP is talking about the Disney Way entrance off Katella to the Parking Garage. I think I got that right. We are going tomorrow so shall see then. There are other entrances to the garage.

The OP is talking about what was the entrance to the old parking lot, now Lion King lot. Mickey and Friends is still open.

Darkbeer
09-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Here is a photo....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1907735/2/96321503/Large

PAPACITO
09-19-2006, 12:14 PM
I work in the parking lots. So even after the sign is fixed it will be closed except for weekends and holidays.