PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Park Hotel?

Evilqueen4ever
09-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi,
Has anyone stayed here since the switch over from the Coast?
I'd appreciate anyone's feedback on this hotel
Thanks

Opus1guy
09-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Yep. See my review (with video) in Post #15 of this thread:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=48258

:)

SeansMom
09-16-2006, 05:33 PM
The video's awesome...especially the elevator video :).

This was hotel was my first choice, but my sis and family wanted GCH. Maybe next time.

leota's necklace
09-16-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi,
Has anyone stayed here since the switch over from the Coast?
I'd appreciate anyone's feedback on this hotel
Thanks

Just stayed there at the end of August. The staff were all very helpful and efficient, the room was huge -- it seemed bigger than a Coast room -- the bedding was upgraded (though not the towels, which is a shame), and the breakfasts at the cafe are still great.

Very, very nice. And quiet!

Opus1guy
09-17-2006, 10:01 AM
...the room was huge -- it seemed bigger than a Coast room

You must have gotten (like I did) one of the few wider rooms that are on each floor that I mention in Post #23 of the other thread I link to above. These wider rooms existed when it was the Coast. Nothing at all has changed as far as room size goes in the Coast to Sheraton conversion.

That other thread has a link to pictures of the wider room, and also the standard King and Double rooms. And you can see they are smaller.

leota's necklace
09-17-2006, 12:10 PM
You must have gotten (like I did) one of the few wider rooms that are on each floor that I mention in Post #23 of the other thread I link to above. These wider rooms existed when it was the Coast. Nothing at all has changed as far as room size goes in the Coast to Sheraton conversion.

That other thread has a link to pictures of the wider room, and also the standard King and Double rooms. And you can see they are smaller.

Looking at the pics, I think I had a standard King room. It just felt cavernous. Maybe the new decor, maybe because I was travelling alone. :)