PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Stockings

mickeygirl99
09-14-2006, 01:36 PM
I know this is early , but we just booked a trip for 12/15-17th. We are suprising our kids with this trip, since we just went in July, they won't be expecting it.

My question is if you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, can you purchase Christmas stockings put in your room if it's not actually Christmas yet?
Does anyone know how much they are and what they fill them with?

My kids are 11/15/18 , so I don't want to get them if they are filled with stuff they won't enjoy or too young for them.

rentayenta
09-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I know this is early , but we just booked a trip for 12/15-17th. We are suprising our kids with this trip, since we just went in July, they won't be expecting it.

My question is if you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, can you purchase Christmas stockings put in your room if it's not actually Christmas yet?
Does anyone know how much they are and what they fill them with?

My kids are 11/15/18 , so I don't want to get them if they are filled with stuff they won't enjoy or too young for them.

You can email VP and they will send you all of the details. VP did tell me that they can have stuff waiting in the room or at the front desk upon check-in.

Niele
09-15-2006, 05:04 PM
We'll be there 12/18 - 12/23 and I'm also waiting for the VP office to come out with the "Christmas List", stockings, tree... that we can have delivered. They took my name and number and said that as soon as they finalize the information (maybe not until October), they would let me know. But, if anyone hears anything sooner please, please post as soon as you know. I'm one of those obsessive planners and like to take care of everything way ahead of time.