PDA

View Full Version : My PAP broke in two! HELP

DisneyMa
09-14-2006, 11:05 AM
I was moving all my cards into my new wallet and my AP broke in two. I'm not sure they will let me into the park with it, even though it's not broken at the info strip.

Do I go to the windows to the left of the entrance to get a new printed card? I usually do everything at the Bank on Main Street so, I am a little confused on where to go "outside the park". :confused: :confused:

Thanks in Advance,
Disneyma

DangerMouse
09-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Yes, Guest Services is the window to the left of the turnstiles. They will be able to help you get a new card. Not sure if they will charge a replacement fee or not?

frank828
09-14-2006, 11:52 AM
tape?

Darkbeer
09-14-2006, 12:01 PM
They shouldn't charge you, just bring both halves, and if need be, show both parts to the Parking Lot attendant, they shouldn't have a problem, as they don't scan them.

Then go to guest services to the left (west end) of the Disneyland turnstiles, they can print you a new AP while you wait. Of course, they will keep the old one.

nursemelis374
09-14-2006, 12:26 PM
When I broke mine last year they told me they were supposed to charge a replacement fee of 20 dollars, but didn't.

Osky
09-14-2006, 01:36 PM
When I broke mine last year they told me they were supposed to charge a replacement fee of 20 dollars, but didn't.

I think that was bad advice from that particular CM. There is a replacement fee for lost passes, but they should not charge you for broken ones when you have the pieces. I had one that cracked once towards the end of its life, and several turnstyle CMs told me I could go get a new one for free. I didn't because it was going to expire before my next trip anyway, and it wasn't one of the newer "special renewal" ones.

DisneyMa
09-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Thank You Everyone, Your Great!

When I called, they said they would not charge me for a replacement as long as I had the broken one with me. :D

Malcon10t
09-14-2006, 03:48 PM
My son's card split in half, and they replaced it without a fee.