PDA

View Full Version : Where do hotel shuttles drop off?

rakkwhite
09-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Didn't hotel shuttles drop off at the Lion King Tram area? Now that it's being refurbished, does anyone know where hotel shuttles will drop off now?

My parents usually stay at the Hilton and use their shuttle. Is this the shortest walking distance to the Disneyland entrance gate?

Malcon10t
09-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Didn't hotel shuttles drop off at the Lion King Tram area? Now that it's being refurbished, does anyone know where hotel shuttles will drop off now?

My parents usually stay at the Hilton and use their shuttle. Is this the shortest walking distance to the Disneyland entrance gate?
Most hotels no longer have their own shuttles. They will use teh ART system. The route is E for in front of the Hilton or C to get dropped off about 100 yards away. They will drop near the Lion King Tram drop off, in the ART drop off area.

Leash81
09-13-2006, 06:48 PM
The hotel shuttles usually drop off near the Lion King Tram area where the ART system drops off. We were there this weekend and there were no problems with our hotels shuttle.

LostBoy02
09-13-2006, 07:43 PM
My G/F and I stay at the Double Tree Anahiem all the time and they do have their own shuttle that drops off hourly. They drop off at the bus/shuttle zone right outside the main gates.

rakkwhite
09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Thank you so much for letting me know! I feel much better now that I know they will have the same drop-off they did last year.

Darkbeer
09-14-2006, 08:48 AM
The construction might cause one lane at a time to close, but since there are multiple lanes, you will be dropped off in the same area, just maybe at a temporary sign (for example, ART Route A is in the south lane, and might be moved to the middle lane for a few days.)