PDA

View Full Version : Gift Baskets in rooms?

ER Nurse
09-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Hello,
My parents are heading to Disneyland next Thursday and will be staying at the GCH. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could surprise them with a gift basket or something special in their room when they arrive?

Any suggestions would be great!!

Lisa

kirstie_29
09-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Call Vacation Planning at 714-300-7526. You may have to leave a message, but they are very prompt in returning calls. The staff is very helpful, and will offer suggestions based on the info you give them in a variety of price ranges.

Also try searching for other threads, there are some that list the different type of baskets available.

ER Nurse
09-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks so much..I ahave a call into them now :)

Lisa

mickeygirl99
09-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi,
I sent the mickey cookies (the ones shaped like heads) to my sisters room one year. I just talked to room service and they set the entire thing up, charging my credit card.

It was a big hit!

Good luck

ER Nurse
09-13-2006, 01:58 PM
That sounds like a great idea. Now....how do I get in touch with room service?
I left a message with the vacation service people but no one has gotten back to me. Maybe that is a sign to get the cookies :)

Lisa

ER Nurse
09-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. I just got off the phone with Disney Vacations and a fruit/cheese basket will be delivered to my parents on the evening they arrive. I just hope they like it.

Lisa