PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic - Running Dates Throughout the Year?

kiwi83
09-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi there.

I was just wondering if someone could please confirm for me (having only been to Disneyland once myself - since I live in New Zealand!) that Fantasmic is shown every night during the peak season (ie. Summer etc) and on every weekend throughout the rest of the year? Is there any time that it stops completely for a while?

Thanks. Just trying to think of what time of the year it would be best to do a trip with my little sister. We really want to see Fantasmic, because we have such awesome memories of it! :)

~Anna.

KiwiMouse
09-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Greetings. First post here on MousePlanet.
We are visitng the park December 19 - 21 after travelling up from NZ. That's Tues Weds Thurs although we have to leave 5pm on the Thurs. Looking at the Disneyland calendar, the nights appear to be late closing (hooray). I have read through some of hte other posts ... but do you think Fantasmic will be running midweek at that time? Here's hoping ...

Malcon10t
09-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Greetings. First post here on MousePlanet.
We are visitng the park December 19 - 21 after travelling up from NZ. That's Tues Weds Thurs although we have to leave 5pm on the Thurs. Looking at the Disneyland calendar, the nights appear to be late closing (hooray). I have read through some of hte other posts ... but do you think Fantasmic will be running midweek at that time? Here's hoping ...It should be running. That will be a peak time, there should be 2 shows a night.

KiwiMouse
09-16-2006, 12:21 AM
Fingers crossed, thanks for your feedback! We've seen the show on a previous visit so are hoping to catch it again .. but we know we'll have a great trip whatever the case. Can hardly wait til December.

KiwiMouse
09-16-2006, 12:24 AM
PS We have an 11 year old black labrador called Jazz :)

kiwi83
09-16-2006, 02:04 AM
So near Christmas is a peak time...

Can someone please tell me what other times of year are peak times at Disneyland? Does Fantasmic always run twice a night during peak times?

And does it run at all when it isn't a peak time?

~Anna.

splash
09-17-2006, 12:49 PM
I think that on non peak times, it only runs on weekends.