PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Swaps

pettibone01
09-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Question for all of you experts out there, can I let a family member use my ticket to Disneyland while I am at Mickey's Halloween Treat? My cousin will be driving up Friday evening and will want to be at Disneyland with the rest of my family but does want to buy a full price ticket for the last 5 hours of the day. I will be at the Halloween Treat, and won't be using my park hopper ticket anymore that night, so could she go in instead? Is this even ethical?

sandiegorob
09-11-2006, 09:34 AM
If you've already used the ticket that day then it can't be used by someone else - they would need a handstamp fo re-entry in to the park. As far as ethics goes, someone would be getting in for free while others have paid. Bad karma!

pettibone01
09-11-2006, 09:36 AM
is there a way to get a half day ticket, or a cheaper ticket at the gate that evening?

MammaSilva
09-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I noticed on the Gay day thread the convention center has an after 4 ticket for 30 bucks, it's worth checking into and it's legal.

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
I noticed on the Gay day thread the convention center has an after 4 ticket for 30 bucks, it's worth checking into and it's legal.
I can't imagne that the after 4 pm ticket isn't legal. My convention arranged for those tickets when we went to WDW a few years ago. Sounds like a good plan.

dsnydon
09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
The Park does not sell an after 4:00 ticket. They have to be ordered through Ticket Services, most often only sold to large groups. As far as, is it ok to swap your ticket read the back of the ticket, the part in red. If you get caught the ticket will be taken, and your money will not be refunded.

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
09-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Sorry MammaSilva! I read your post as, "it's worth checking into IF it's legal," not as you posted, "it's worth checking into and it's legal."

Must get more sleep. No big money transactions for me tonight!