PDA

View Full Version : Renew AP's or Get "NEW" AP's.

DisneyMa
09-10-2006, 02:47 PM
I have a PAP and the rest of my family have the Deluxe. Our passes expires on Oct. 22 nd of this year. We won't be returning to DL until the 15 th of December '06. DH would like to wait until then to get "new" AP's so we have a couple more months on them.

We are not concerned with loosing the $20.00 discount we would get with renewing. We would much rather have the two extra months on new passes.

However, I am concerned of a price increase taking affect before the middle of December. Someone told me they usually have a price increase sometime at the end of the year. If they do have an AP price increase, how much are they usually? :confused:

Thanks in Advance,
Disneyma

Wendi
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I have a PAP and the rest of my family have the Deluxe. Our passes expires on Oct. 22 nd of this year. We won't be returning to DL until the 15 th of December '06. DH would like to wait until then to get "new" AP's so we have a couple more months on them.

We are not concerned with loosing the $20.00 discount we would get with renewing. We would much rather have the two extra months on new passes.

However, I am concerned of a price increase taking affect before the middle of December. Someone told me they usually have a price increase sometime at the end of the year. If they do have an AP price increase, how much are they usually? :confused:

Thanks in Advance,
Disneyma

Hmmm... I think the price increase comes sometime around October maybe??? I'm pretty sure I got my renewal last year at the lower price and paid it, then the price went up... my pass expires on Halloween.

Bytebear
09-10-2006, 06:07 PM
If you are buying the Premium pass just to have parking, I would recommend buying all deluxe passes and adding parking to one pass. This is what we have done and even going on a few blackout dates, it's still cheaper.
However, if you buy a lot of souvenirs and want the bigger discount it might be better to get the one as premium.