PDA

View Full Version : DLR pin event - April 19, 2007

cstephens
09-10-2006, 09:50 AM
There doesn't seem to be any sort of link to it from disneygallery.com, but I found the link from another discussion board. The Disneyland Resort is apparently holding a pin event on April 19, 2007. Here's the link: http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x265602874b. There doesn't seem to be any further information, but you can register to get information emailed to you as its available.

I Heart Disneyland!
09-10-2006, 06:56 PM
2007 sounded so far away til I stopped and realized....it's already Sept 2006! Man, I am getting old!!!!!!

Thanks for the linky!!!

rentayenta
09-10-2006, 07:24 PM
cstephens, do you attend these events? What are they all about?

cstephens
09-10-2006, 10:53 PM
cstephens, do you attend these events? What are they all about?

I've been to some of the special events. They've only had one other event that was specifically billed as a pin event. While my husband and I do collect pins and do on occasion turn into freaky pin people, we weren't interested enough to attend the first pin event, themed to Chip and Dale. I read the accounts, and it seemed like people had fun, but I wasn't sorry I didn't go. I did register to receive more information about this event, but I actually doubt we'll go, unless there's something majorly appealing about it more than just a pin event. They just had a huge pin event at WDW this past weekend, and I believe it was sold out.

My only comment would be that if you aren't into pins, and you go to this kind of event and are disappointed that it's pin heavy with regard to activities and prizes and gifts, you really have no room to complain.

olegc
09-13-2006, 02:21 PM
well, the event has a little more notice now..
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=19896

i got there from disneypins.com, clicked Special Events, Disneyland. It will probably be on Dizpins in a week. And from the description of events to earn prizes, my guess is DCA at Redwood Creek Trail to start..

WITron
09-13-2006, 10:45 PM
The link that you posted was up on Dizpins last Friday. :) I signed up for the notification, but probably won't be able to make it, since I am planning on going to the WDW event next year. It is nice they are giving notice so far in advance, though.