PDA

View Full Version : Leaving very soon... I'm SO excited!

annieb727
09-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I just had to share my excitement as my countdown nears its end...hopefully it will end sooner than what is shown...as I am going to try to catch an earlier flight going standby - we'll see - I was told that if I show up two hours before that flight, and there are seats available, they'll let me go! YAY!

Anyway, I'm totally excited...even tho the planning of this trip has had many ups and downs, however going to disneyland is ALWAYS an UP! First this was going to be a solo trip, which I was SO excited about. Then my best friend (who lives in Kentucky) was going to come and meet me down there! Then today I found out that she will not be able to come :crying: I am very sad about that...but still excited to go - hopefully I'll meet some people off of this board, and I know I'll have a GREAT time...heck...I get to stay at the Disneyland Hotel for my first time EVER! And I get to do whatever I want.

I'm already away from home...drove down to Oregon to bring my boys to a friend's house - they're keeping the boys for me :D. Tomorrow I go up to Portland - got a hotel on Priceline YAY! Gonna stay tomorrow night and then fly out on Sunday!!! Woo-Hoo!!

rosie
09-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Hope you have a fantastic time. I'm from Portland and will be going in December with my daughter. We'll be staying at PPH...a first for me and a dream come true.
Have a great time....
Rosie

09-09-2006, 02:48 AM
Enjoy!

MammaSilva
09-09-2006, 04:09 AM
I won't copy Helens almost to the point of trademark yellow thumbs up but I'll join in on the have a blast wishes!

rentayenta
09-09-2006, 06:12 AM
I won't copy Helens almost to the point of trademark yellow thumbs up but I'll join in on the have a blast wishes!

I'll copy, I'm not scared. :p Have fun Annie!

Helen, please don't hate me for copying you. ;)

Crazy4DL
09-09-2006, 07:19 AM
Here, I will copy too, Jenny . . . she can hardly smack both of us at once. :p ;)

Annie, HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!! :D

annieb727
09-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Thank you! I'm sure I'll have a GREAT time...I will have my laptop, so I'll make sure to post a daily (or almost daily) trip report for you guys! :D And heck DL is closing at like 8pm almost every day, so I shouldn't have a problem doing a trip report every night LOL...leaving in six hours to go to portland! YAY!

boots & saddles
09-11-2006, 10:20 AM
We just returned from our 5-night stay at DL Resort. My first visit in 22 years, and I could not believe all the changes. WOW!
When you are there do purchase the Disnyland 50 YR DVD available at the Disney Store. I watched it last night at it is well worth the money.

tinker3
09-11-2006, 10:54 AM
What an exciting time. I love the prep and getting ready for a DL trip! You will be there soon! HAVE FUN!:)