PDA

View Full Version : Question about December trip...

keschy
09-08-2006, 11:01 AM
We may be going to Disneyland for our 10th wedding anniversary in December. I haven't been there during the holidays for a few years and I'm wondering how crowded it will be during the week of Dec 18-22?

Also we will be travelling with our 4 month old son-are there family restrooms at the park? Any other tips for going with a small baby?

rentayenta
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
We went during that time Dec. 2004 and it was awesome. It didn't get crowded until Christmas Day and then it was a madhouse, still fun but crazy busy.

DCA has a family restroom in a Bug's Land and I am drawing a blank about the family restroom at Disneylnd.

MammaSilva
09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
I haven't been that late in December so no help there, but as for 'family' bathrooms there is a total of ONE in Disneyland, it's in the Carnation Gardens area, all the bathrooms have changing stations but that's the only 'family/HCA' designated individual bathroom in all of Disneyland. There is a great babycare center just off Main Street near the First Aide center and the Corn dog wagon ...hope that helps.

DangerMouse
09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Check out the "parenting in the parks" forum for tips for traveling with baby. Have fun!

Niele
09-08-2006, 02:25 PM
We'll be there from Dec. 18th - 23rd and I've heard it both ways, not too crowded and really crowded. I'm just hoping that everyone will be out doing last minute Christmas shopping instead of having fun at DL! LOL

Niele
09-08-2006, 02:25 PM
We'll be there from Dec. 18th - 23rd and I've heard it both ways, not too crowded and really crowded. I'm just hoping that everyone will be out doing last minute Christmas shopping instead of having fun at DL! LOL

Niele
09-08-2006, 02:26 PM
WOW, really sorry for the multiple posts, my computer must have an alien in it!