Yes, I believe it goes.

We blah blah and something and something and something
Drink up me hearties yo ho.
We blah blah and mumble and something or other
Drink up me hearties yo ho!

Bet that doesn't help huh? :D

Uncle Dick
05-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Courtesy of the Bertino Disney Archives (http://www.bertino.com/disney)

We pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot,
drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho...

[Moderator's note: The rest of the song has been removed to preserve copyright. -- Lani]

hbquikcomjamesl
05-10-2002, 12:54 PM
I think it was 22 years ago, when I was there for Grad Nite, a bunch of boors, either in the same boat or the one ahead or behind mine, sang a rather "blue" verse that was probably closer to the behavior of real pirates. Something to the effect of

We rape the women and kill the men, drink up me 'arties yo ho
And everybody's got a girl except that Harold's got a guy

Somehow, I don't think that version came from the Sherman brothers!:eek:

Uncle Dick
05-10-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick

[Moderator's note: The rest of the song has been removed to preserve copyright. -- Lani]
D'oh! Here's a direct link (http://www.bertino.com/disney/scripts/disneyland/DL.pirates.of.the.caribbean) to the text file which holds the "attraction script" for PotC, including the lyrics to "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)".

kranders
05-10-2002, 03:02 PM
Thanks,
I can never quite make out the words!

Mara C.
05-11-2002, 04:10 PM
I was going through my dad'a old albums and I found the record soundtrack from pirates it also has a story book. Among others were Pinnochio and Cinderella and Snow White. It that bad to the bone or what? Too bad I don't have a needle for my record player. I heard they were really expensive. Oh well, nice collecter items though.:D

CaliforniaCrazy
05-13-2002, 02:05 PM
It's always funny to see the look on my friend's faces when I sing the Pirates song out loud during the ride. I know the song by heart because I used to have a Walt Disney World song book. I also know the whole lyrics to Grim Grinning Ghosts too. "When the crypt doors creak and the Tombstones quake...." I never get tired of singing that song. Does anyone else have a favorite Disneyland song you'd never get tired of?

MonorailMan
05-13-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by CaliforniaCrazy
Does anyone else have a favorite Disneyland song you'd never get tired of?

A friend of mine was suprized when I hummed the Screamin' soundtac while on the ride. :)

CaliforniaCrazy
05-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Screamin' is a great song to hum to. I especially love the Guitar riffs in that one. Space Mountain's song has great riffs also.

hmbldr
05-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Years ago, visiting a Disney convention around DL, I became acquainted with a blind gentleman named Dave. He collected Disney records and soundtracks. He knew all the scripts, tags and songs from everything. Instantly and on call he could sing, mimic or recite just about everything. Has anyone out there met him? I wonder if he has a website out there with all his stuff.

hmbldr
05-13-2002, 02:56 PM
Actually, I think his name was Dave Barker.

MouseWife
05-13-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Mara C.
I was going through my dad'a old albums and I found the record soundtrack from pirates it also has a story book. Among others were Pinnochio and Cinderella and Snow White. It that bad to the bone or what? Too bad I don't have a needle for my record player. I heard they were really expensive. Oh well, nice collecter items though.:D

Well, the needle might be expensive, or maybe not. Check it out.
I found a system with a cassette and turntable. Not top of the line but I do get to play my LP's and 45's when I want to.

You must try! The sound is one of a kind!!

{Okay, one of a kind meaning you hear every crack and pop but still!!!}

no1here
05-14-2002, 10:58 AM
"I think we're loved by our mommies and daddies..."

Disneyfreak
05-15-2002, 05:55 PM
Just go on any search site and search for the words. Their are many sites that have that.