PDA

View Full Version : Best free hotel breakfast?

Brown67
09-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Which hotel has the best free breakfast near the park? Trying to save a little money on food and really want a hotel that has a good breakfast for free.

potterphreak
09-04-2006, 03:10 PM
I really like the Lemon Trees free breakfast. Several cereals, fresh muffins and danishes, Sunny D, bottled waters, butters, jams, whatnot. I can't even remember what all they had! LOL

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g29092-d555840-r4618480-Lemon_Tree_Hotel-Anaheim_California.html

kisroo
09-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Candy Cane Inn.

Fresh fruit, bagels, toast, pastries, hot/cold cereals, juices...Yummy!!!

~kisroo:)

samkj
09-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Embassy Suites GG, hot cooked to order breakfast.

Residence Inn, hot breakfast buffet

Whittibo
09-04-2006, 05:58 PM
The Residence Inn has a buffet as samkj motioned, they have fruit, eggs, pancakes, cereal, make your own waffles, juice, soda some kind of sausage usually. It changes every day a little bit.

They also have I think Sun-Thurs night, some kind of dinner entrée. Once it was burgers, another time was tacos, one was soup. So if you're staying mid-week, you can get dinner free too!

They also have suites with full kitchens, so save even MORE by doing a little grocery shopping (or have them do it for you for free) and eat in your room. :)

carnation dave
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
WE stayed at the Homewood Suites. Great hot breakfast everyday and manager's hospitalty meal Mon-Thurs.evening. With four kids ( three teeangers) it filled them up and we were full most of the day. We were there at Thanksgiving and we had a turkey dinner with potatoes and the trimmings. What a deal!! We're coming again this November.

kiwifuz
09-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Homewood Suites has free full breakfast, not just conitnental, but eggs, meat, etc; Sun-Thurs they also have a dinner type thing in the evening also.

All of the Embassy Suites have the full hot breakfast that samkj mentioned, & in the evening usually from 5-7pm they do snacks & free drinks, alcohol included so that's always nice. :)

I've always enjoyed those options. The breakfast has eggs, omlettes, meat, french toast or pancakes, hashbrowns, fruit, cereal, breads, rolls, etc.

stan4d_steph
09-04-2006, 07:23 PM
I was unimpressed with the breakfast at the Park Inn (now the Camelot Inn). Unappetizing coffee and generic Cheerios (nasty!).

I don't know if it's improved since the name change.

ghoofie
09-05-2006, 07:56 AM
I, too, vote for Candy Cane as far as nearby, lower priced (comparitively) motels. Lots of choices. I always like the embassy free to cook breakfast, but I stay at the 'cane to save money and still have a decent breakfast. For me it's just like eating a home....oatmeal, fruit and coffee.