PDA

View Full Version : About Cmhyperion

cardfrek
09-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi, i've been lurking these boards for a while and i'd like to make a comment about CmHyperion. I am a CM who works in DCA at Hyperion with CmHyperion, and I have been seeing the way CmHyperion has been acting on these boards for the last few months. I would like to apologize if any of his statements or actions have offended anyone on these boards. He really is young and niave and considers working at disney "just another job". For me and lots of other CMs we enjoy working at DL/DCA and like to create magical guest experiences, helping the guests with their problems can get a little repeitive, but alot of us will be willing to help you out with a smile and make sure you run into as little problems as possible. And that's all I have to say about that.

dznyphreak
09-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks for being one of many who bring magic to the parks!!!

I Heart Disneyland!
09-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Maybe you can show his superiors the behavior he exhibits here and how much he detests his job at DL. I am sure there are dozens of others who would like that job!!!!!!!!

And, as the other person commented, thank YOU for being one of the people who makes the trips to DL so magical! I appreciate it.

doombuggy driver
09-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank You cardfrek!!! It is CM's like you that make it the Happiest Place on Earth!!
:)

adriennek
09-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Discuss the post, not the poster. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=7983)

I'm closing this thread. Discussing attitudes of CMs in general would be fine. If anyone wishes to generally discuss CM and/or guest behavior, please feel free to start a new thread.

Adrienne