PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Only Buy One Item At The Park, What Would It Be?

Pages : [1] 2

awinner
05-09-2002, 01:31 PM
If You Could Only Buy One Item At The Park, What Would It Be?

And that means...if it was a sweatshirt..so be it...or a dole whip...whatever the case may be...ONLY ONE ITEM!!!

I honestly couldn't say...I think I would take a corn dog over one of those spinning things any day of the week.

Uncle Dick
05-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Something really nice from the Disney Gallery or Disneyana. Like one of those framed 100 Mickey pin sets.

MammaSilva
05-09-2002, 02:49 PM
if money were no object it would take me a considerable amount of time in the Gallery to decide on just ONE ........ if it were on my budget........I can buy most of the other stuff either at Walmart or the Disney Store (sad but true) so it would have to be a fresh hot churro!

mad4mky
05-09-2002, 02:57 PM
If the nice Mickey statue is still at Disneyana...I would buy that!
I have seen the one at WDW and wanted it so badly. But, come on...where can I put the darned thing. You don't want to put a $5000 statue out by the pool to get ruined by the elements.

I'll have to clear a spot in my living room!

Traci
05-09-2002, 02:59 PM
The Mickey & Walt Partners statue. I always admire it when I see it in Disneyana.

:Dreams....oh one of these days:

SoCalSnowWhite
05-09-2002, 03:01 PM
A pickle. Yes, a pickle. Disneyland has the greatest pickles.

Morrigoon
05-09-2002, 03:15 PM
One of those nice $125 resin statues - the one of Scrooge McDuck, to give to my dad - his fave character.

MonorailMan
05-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Let's See:

If it was an item I didn't currently own I'd say: I'd buy one of thoes 100 Mickey orignal paintings.

If it was that I could only buy 1 item from the park of something I didn't own it would be: Mickey Mitts. (Suprizing...Eh?) :D

Gemini Cricket
05-09-2002, 05:53 PM
I'd buy one of those full sized canvas attractions posters from the Disney Gallery. Maybe Pirates... I'd get it framed and put it in my living room.
:)

BELLEH5
05-09-2002, 10:20 PM
If I could only buy one item in the park it would have to be the Walt and Mickey partners statue, its not too expensive and the perfect memory of the park.

dizneelover
05-10-2002, 01:27 AM
Ok, what of I buy THE entire park and count it as one item?

Mara C.
05-10-2002, 10:29 AM
A monorail train set. I actually bought one in WDW in 1999. As soon as I brought it home, not kidding, it actually BLEW up. The batteries that is. It made a POP and batterie juice started flowing out of it. I was sooooo mad. I had been planning on playing with it. Needless to say, I returned it to the Disney Store., and got a FULL cash refund. So, I will, in 9 days from now, be purchasing another Monorail set. YEAAAAAH! Can't wait.

MonorailMan
05-10-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Mara C.
A monorail train set. I actually bought one in WDW in 1999. As soon as I brought it home, not kidding, it actually BLEW up. The batteries that is. It made a POP and batterie juice started flowing out of it. I was sooooo mad. I had been planning on playing with it. Needless to say, I returned it to the Disney Store., and got a FULL cash refund. So, I will, in 9 days from now, be purchasing another Monorail set. YEAAAAAH! Can't wait.

Here's a Mono Set Tip:

Don't use batteries that recharge. They once leaked for me. :(
Returned the set and got a new one. Also, the set at DL/DCA is $60, extra track (4 curved or straight) is 12.00. :)

Happy Piloting!

Ace
05-10-2002, 04:27 PM
frozen banana. NO DOUBT.

innerSpaceman
05-10-2002, 04:38 PM
I think this may be gone, but I've always wanted that huge, crystal replica of Sleeping Beauty Castle that sits (used to sit) in the window of the crystal shop on Main Street.

Tigertail777
05-10-2002, 04:48 PM
they havn't yet made the one single thing that would be so good that I would forego everyting else... but if they made an actual working miniature of the entire ride, or even just a few scenes of Pirates, HM or tiki I would be more than satisfied (at least until I went back at a later time to get the other sets :) )

mikala
05-10-2002, 06:10 PM
OK, OK, one item...

Hmmm. My trip next weekend will cure my excitement for my one item...the awesome statue of Jack Skellington, sold in Disneyana, and World of Disney. I think it is 125.00.

Happy Birthday to me....

SpaceMTJunkie
05-10-2002, 08:26 PM
I would go in the gate, head directly to a churro cart, grab a churro, then head to Space and enjoy myself. :)

ishthroat
05-10-2002, 08:38 PM
There is a platinum diamond ring in the antiquw jewelry shop in New Orleans square. I would buy it, so I could give it to my special someone (if i ever meet her).

BTW, that ring is quoated $10,500.

RealDisneyLegend
05-10-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by awinner
If You Could Only Buy One Item At The Park, What Would It Be?

A "Magical Moments" pin.

lilblckrncloud
05-10-2002, 09:21 PM
They used to have the most gorgeous painting at World of Disney of Sleeping Beauty's castle far in the distance, with Philip riding up to it. I haven't seen it in a while, but I choose to believe it has been moved rather than sold, so if I could have any one item that would be it! :D

Hyperboy
05-11-2002, 12:11 AM
I'd love to have a large attraction poster for the Matterhorn, to match my Haunted Mansion poster.

Unfortunately, they haven't had the large Matterhorn poster in a VERY long time at the disney gallery, and the only one listed on e-bay is $75 unframed...

peasy
05-11-2002, 02:12 PM
If I could only get one item on my budget it would definitely beeeeeee a scoop of Fantasia ice cream on Main Street. You just can't get that any where else! yuuuummmmy! Skies the limit budget I would have to get a large statue of Alice in Wonderland for my garden!

AliKzam
05-12-2002, 12:18 AM
I would have to be with innerspaceman on this one. Definitely the large glass castle. Last time I was there (11/01) it was still there. I've always loved that thing, but I'd be heartbroken if it was actually gone from the window. So maybe I wouldn't buy it, afterall.
I'd just have them make me a replica :)

FEJ
05-12-2002, 08:55 AM
The Waltham Platinum pocket-watch in the "Jewel of Orléans"