PDA

View Full Version : Costumes for Mickey's Halloween Treat

going2disneyAZ
09-01-2006, 11:29 AM
OK, for those who went last year how many adults did you see in costume? My wife and I are in debate on whether the adults going with us should be in costume or not. Thanks!

lauras5boys
09-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I didn't go last year but I'm wearing a costume this year. We are going with some friends who have 3 kids so the 7 kids will be the 7 dwarfs. I'm going as Snow White and my friend as the Evil Queen.

annieb727
09-01-2006, 11:43 AM
I didn't go last year but I'm wearing a costume this year. We are going with some friends who have 3 kids so the 7 kids will be the 7 dwarfs. I'm going as Snow White and my friend as the Evil Queen.

VERY cool! when are you going? i'd LOVE to see that :)

I'm going to go to Mickey's Halloween treat - the number went from three adults to just me - unless I can find a friend that wants to go in about a month (which probably is NOT going to happen). i will go, but won't be dressing up.

disneyperson
09-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Three of us will be there, ages 17, 43, and 51. We'll all be in costume. :D

kohl
09-01-2006, 12:00 PM
We went last year and there were a lot of adults in costume. Last year there were a lot of Jack and Sally costumes. I'm sure this year the pirates will take over!

lauras5boys
09-01-2006, 12:03 PM
We are going Friday, Oct 20th. The kids are so excited...almost as excited as I am.

cstephens
09-01-2006, 01:35 PM
OK, for those who went last year how many adults did you see in costume? My wife and I are in debate on whether the adults going with us should be in costume or not. Thanks!

There were quite a few adults in costumes of various sorts, and there were also quite a few adults not in costume. I don't know that I'd agree with "should be in costume or not". My opinion would be that if the adults want to be in costume, they certainly should, but if not, they don't need to be.

My husband and I didn't do costumes last year and don't plan to this year. I don't think any of the other adults we're going with will be in costume either.

disneyroxxx
09-01-2006, 01:54 PM
oh.....my.....gosh.

halloween and disneyland are my two favorite things!

i wish i could go! i would totally dress up! im going to be a killer clown this year for our haunted house (my family are BIG halloween fans, we decorate our house really spooky, and have friends dress up and scare the kids at our house. :~D )
but i dont think that would be good in disneyland. if i could go to disneyland during halloween, i'd dress up as hitch-hiking ghost (and make two of my friends dress up too) .

thats so lucky you get to go during halloween! and yes! you should wear a costume!

nemdpa
09-01-2006, 02:16 PM
If everything goes as plan, the little one is going as tinkerbell, husband is going as Capt. Hook, and I'll be Wendy. It's very cool that it's a activity that everyone can dress up for.

averagedork
09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Last year I went as Elphaba from Wicked (I did HEAVY green eyeshadow instead of green face paint) with my friend who went as Gilinda. This year (if I go) I am going as a superhero. :)

Leslie21
09-01-2006, 09:44 PM
I did a sort of pirate thing last year. I wore a head scarf, some big earrings, and really heavy eyeliner but otherwise, I wore jeans and a sweater. I'm thinking of doing something similar this year.

DopeyWife
09-05-2006, 01:38 PM
If everything goes as plan, the little one is going as tinkerbell, husband is going as Capt. Hook, and I'll be Wendy. It's very cool that it's a activity that everyone can dress up for.

Fun! We did this last year. Our daughter was one and a half and the best part of the costume was the wings.

cstephens
09-05-2006, 03:35 PM
This year (if I go) I am going as a superhero. :)

NO CAPES! ;)

Leslie21
09-05-2006, 07:25 PM
NO CAPES! ;)

:D :D :D