PDA

View Full Version : Do the Disneyland FastPasses work the same as DCA FastPasses?

CmHyperion
08-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Wondering if in DL they let you use a FP after it has expired like they do in DCA?

bradk
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
yes.

i've even had some nice CMs tell me to keep the FP for later if the standby line was minimal.

AlbertaMinnie
09-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Yes! Just used this last week! No problems whatsoever!

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
09-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Wondering if in DL they let you use a FP after it has expired like they do in DCA?

Nice of you to ask. ;) Expired, but still from that day. Not expired as in "yesterday". You really need to get some sort of info sheet that explains basic park procedures to you. I think that would help you out a lot. I realize that the Hyperion doesn't have FASTPASS, but what if you get scheduled to fill in for a CM on an attraction that has it? There is at least one big thread here about it. Read it / them. I learned a couple of things that I did not know. Good luck.

CmHyperion
09-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice of you to ask. ;) Expired, but still from that day. Not expired as in "yesterday". You really need to get some sort of info sheet that explains basic park procedures to you. I think that would help you out a lot. I realize that the Hyperion doesn't have FASTPASS, but what if you get scheduled to fill in for a CM on an attraction that has it? There is at least one big thread here about it. Read it / them. I learned a couple of things that I did not know. Good luck.

haha, yea, "expired" as in still from that day. Also, if I were to be trained at a FP ride they would tell me all the FP stuff. However, I still get guests who ask me those sorts of questions, "We have FP at tower can we use our FP and make it back in time for the show?" (with the show starting in 20mins). However, I recently got a parade shift in DL and someone asked me how they could get to xyz attraction in time while the parade was going on (and thus blocking their way to the ride). Just wasn't sure if DL's FP runs the same way as DCA's. Anyways.......Thank you all! You were very helpful ^_^

HydroGuy
09-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Check out this link:

The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43193