PDA

View Full Version : Neat Basket for Anyone Going During Halloween

meandthree
08-31-2006, 05:45 AM
I talked to Vacation Planning regarding baskets that I could send my kids during our DL Halloween trip. They told me that they are trying something new this year and are offering a Disney Halloween Bucket (which can be used to trick or treat at the Halloween Party) that can be delivered to your room. They are only going to offer 36 so if anyone is interested in having these delivered to your kids you should probably order them now. It just sounded like a fun change from the normal baskets that are always offered.

masonite
08-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Did they say what was in them and the cost? I just talked to them a couple of weeks ago, and they didn't say anything about that!

meandthree
08-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Special tin stuffed with candy. I am having them add a stuffed halloween plush of mickey for my son and minnie for my daughter. The price was $42 without the plush. I think it will be fun.

infinite
08-31-2006, 11:24 AM
That sounds fun. Are they offering 36 a night or 36 total? At 36 total, I doubt they will have any left by the time Halloween rolls around.

kohl
08-31-2006, 12:59 PM
We will be there one wekkend for the Halloween treat. When I saw this I considered it, but then I thought we are going to get so much candy that night, that I don't think we really need more candy.

meandthree
08-31-2006, 06:56 PM
I am not sure but when I ordered them they said that they were only going to have 36 so I am assuming 36 is it.