PDA

View Full Version : Guide to the 50th Anniversary Magic Covers?

ds50ca05
08-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Does anyone know how many different covers exist for the Guide to the 50th Anniversary Magic for Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure? I went two weeks ago from Seattle,Washington on a oneday parkhopper ticket. I got the Pirates cover for Disneyland and Block Party for California Adventure. I was just wondering as if there was any other versions that existed as i'm looking at my collection of old Disneyland Park Maps. I know that the maps change over the years for sure but for the 50th Anniversary i don't know. I just would like to know if there is such different versions and where would i be able to find the other versions if they exist other than ebay.

disneyroxxx
08-31-2006, 01:39 PM
my family got our AAA package today that holds our vouchers/tickets/early entry etc. and they also gave us a map of disneyland. on the cover is an old picture of the back of the castle with walt disney walking through. inside it has a picture of the map today and a copy of the original disneyland map back in 1955. at the top of the front it says july 17, 2005. i think this might be a disneyland 50th birthday map that they handed out july 17?:confused:

if you want it, maybe you can call your local AAA club and see if they will give you one. it is a cool map! especially since you get to see what the map looked like and what they said about disneyland in 1955!