PDA

View Full Version : WDW passes at Disneyland

mahna mahna
08-30-2006, 07:03 AM
I have been searching for an answer to this question and can't find a post that adresses it so i hope it isn't to much bother for someone to answer. I understand that unused days on WDW park hoppers can be used at disneyland but that you can't tell if you have unused days unless you go to "guest relations". Where is this "guest relations"? Is it the same as the ticket booth?
Also, I'm going this Friday. Disneyland opens at 9am. Will Main Street open at 8:30? What time do the ticket booths open and what time should I be at the parking lot in order to have time to get to the ticket booth and onto main street in time for rope drop?

I know this is a lot to ask. We are just doing one day on very short notice on a very busy weekend. I am going to try ridemax and want to get started as soon as possible.

TIA!

Whittibo
08-30-2006, 07:15 AM
I had no idea you could use WDW tickets at DL.

Can you use DL AP's at WDW? Maybe upgrade them?? I am buying AP's this year for my family of 5, but we're trying to move to TN. If we move, our tickets might be a waste of money as we wouldn't be able to go to DL again, we would be forced to go to WDW. I thought I would then have to buy new tickets, which I probably would have to??

stan4d_steph
08-30-2006, 07:53 AM
I had no idea you could use WDW tickets at DL.

Can you use DL AP's at WDW? APs for DL are not transferrable for use at WDW.

I believe you can use unused WDW admission media at DL because WDW tickets are more expensive, i.e. it's your loss, not Disney's.

kiwifuz
08-31-2006, 12:53 AM
I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong, but why not bump this a bit so the regulars might reply.

If DL opens @9 then it opens at 9. There is no opening Main Street early, unless we're talking an EE day which Friday isn't.

I've heard the parking garage opens a half hour before the park, but I know we've arrived earlier than that and been to the ticket booths by about that time. On Friday I think since it's a holiday weekend I'd aim at being at the parking garage at the latest at 8:30, and then work on your tickets. Guest Services is to the left of the DL gates.