PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto Menu

doombuggy driver
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Where can I find a copy of the menu for Ariel's Grotto?

DangerMouse
08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
http://dlresortinfo.com/DCAMenus/dcamenus.html

doombuggy driver
08-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks Danger Mouse!:D

Next question- How good is the food?

kjhgarden
08-29-2006, 09:34 PM
We are going there on our Oct. trip. Since it is a set menu, can you share meals?

acpalmer
08-30-2006, 08:44 AM
We liked the food when we were there. My kids got typical kids fare (chicken nuggets, corn dogs) so nothing out of the ordinary there. I had the pasta and really liked it. My mother had the meatloaf and was quite happy with it. And DH had the sandwich that had salmon(?) in it and thought it was good, as well.

As far as sharing meals--it is a character lunch/dinner, so my understanding is that you will pay for each person who is there. So you can share one if you want, but you'll still be paying for two. I guess you could probably have one boxed to take out with you, maybe?

ochibiyo
08-30-2006, 09:51 AM
The food wasn't that bad, but the service was slow. But for the kids it's cute, the food comes in a beach bucket which you can take later and for a special treat they get colored cotton candy at the end.

tlovesdis
08-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I guess my family and I are in the minority! We hate the food there! We've been twice and both times it was awful! My cousin had the pot pie once and the biscuit was so hard she couldn't even eat it! I had the fish and chips last time we were there and it was gross! Tasted like a big pile of grease. Plus, both times the service has been so slow! We were there the first time for almost two hours, which was such a waste of time!

We probably won't ever do that meal again!

boots & saddles
08-30-2006, 10:32 AM
We would love to eat there at least once during our Sept 5-10 vacation. Do you need to book meal reservations well ahead or think we can do it after we check in at the DL Hotel?

stan4d_steph
08-30-2006, 12:15 PM
We would love to eat there at least once during our Sept 5-10 vacation. Do you need to book meal reservations well ahead or think we can do it after we check in at the DL Hotel?If you have your heart set on it, I would book ahead just in case. Considering the dates of your trip, you won't likely have a problem though. Enjoy!