PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Parade in Disneyland?

ochibiyo
08-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi! New to the the MousePad. Have a question about Halloween. Does Disneyland have a Halloween Parade like WDW. Thanks for any answers!

PicoEd
08-29-2006, 04:25 PM
not usually

PrettyPrettyPrincess
08-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Disney's HalloweenTime, an all-new seasonal event at the Disneyland Resort, will make its debut from September 29 - October 31. Throughout Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure park, Guests can experience whimsical decor, costumed Disney Characters, and interactive Halloween activities that the whole family will enjoy.

Note:
No special ticket required.
This event is separate from Mickey's Halloween Treat
Open to all Guests visiting the Resort

Event Highlights: Disneyland park
Disney character Jack-o-Lanterns will overdress the Disneyland turnstiles
Giant 12' Jack-o-Lantern will be the centerpiece of Town Square
Floral Mickey will take on a festive look celebrating the colors of the season, integrating pumpkins and flowers
Main Street U.S.A. will be overflowing with the seasonal decor. Storefronts, windows and lampposts included
The floral planters will have orange and yellow flowers as well as pumpkins carved to look like Disney Characters
Disney Characters will be dressed in Halloween costumes
Halloween Round-up at Big Thunder Ranch
Haunted Mansion Holiday returns!
Disney's California Adventure park

"California" letters will be spelled out using gigantic Candy Corn
Guests can meet their favorite Disney Villains on the prowl
The atmosphere decor in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot will be enhanced
"The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror" will have enhanced decor and creepy staff

WendyandBarry
08-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi! New to the the MousePad. Have a question about Halloween. Does Disneyland have a Halloween Parade like WDW. Thanks for any answers!
Sorry, but no headless horseman riding the parade route as the parade starts.
It is my understanding that DCA will have a parade, but this is it's first year so who knows??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Barry

Darkbeer
08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
There will be no Halloween Parade this year. It was in the planning stages, but got cut (same with the Fireworks), one or both of them might end up at Disneyland in 2007.

ochibiyo
08-30-2006, 09:43 AM
:D Thanks so much everyone!! So much information, I'm grateful!!

disneyperson
08-30-2006, 09:56 AM
I hope this year's celebration is a success so it will be expanded in future years. I would love it if Hallowen at Disneyland became a big deal with it's own parade.

I wanna see the Headless Horseman!