PDA

View Full Version : Room with a hot tub

MikenTra
08-29-2006, 01:52 PM
My wife and I are planning a trip to Disneyland in November for our anniversary and I thought it would be a nice surprise to rent a room with a hot tub. I know that the Desert Inn has suites with hot tubs but do they have a regular room with a hot tub? And has anyone ever tried the hot tub suite or room at the Desert Inn? I know that it is not the most romantic hotel but you just can't beat the walk. Are there any other hotels in the area that have in room hot tubs? I haven’t really decided yet if we want to try the Disneyland Hotel or if we just want to spend that extra money in the park.

PrettyPrettyPrincess
08-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Disneyland Hotel is the only Resort property that has a Hot tub in the Honeymoon suite that goes for 500.00 dollars to 700.00 dollars per night and the availibility for that goes very quickly

tigga please
08-29-2006, 01:59 PM
definately try the Candy Cane Inn, the Camelot, and the Ramada Main Gate.
ask for their spa/jacuzzi room.

Malcon10t
08-29-2006, 02:30 PM
The Park Vue also has a spa room.

Oldtimer
08-29-2006, 03:15 PM
A few years ago Spouse and I stayed at the Ecnolodge Maingate on Harbor and got a room with a Hot tub. Was great for the over tired legs after a day in the park. Too bad the Disney doesn't have more rooms with them.

Have fun,

Oldtimer:cool:

tigga please
08-29-2006, 03:31 PM
A few years ago Spouse and I stayed at the Ecnolodge Maingate on Harbor and got a room with a Hot tub. Was great for the over tired legs after a day in the park. Too bad the Disney doesn't have more rooms with them.

Have fun,

Oldtimer:cool:

i agree they are the best for abused tootsies. i got a room at the Excalibur in Vegas once with a jacuzzi. after walking up and down the strip several times, it was quite a relief. i can only imagine how good it would feel after DL! i put in a lot of tread time there! heh. i wonder just how much i DO walk when im there.

jazzysmom
08-29-2006, 03:40 PM
DO NOT stay in the Jacuzzi Room at the Castle Inn. (I personally would avoid this property altogether). It's an armpit.

Bolivar
08-29-2006, 04:11 PM
I just stayed at the Park Vue and it was a great value. They have just remodeled the rooms so everything is new and nice. I question how well it will hold up because they seemed to use home quality stuff rather than commercial stuff and cheaper home quality at that, but for right now it is great and it is right accross the street. It is a motel and not a hotel, so the grounds are not nice and the pool is basically in the middle of the parking lot, but the value was great. Like I say we loved our room -- we got a suite for $131/night and that had a bedroom with two queen beds, a living room with a large plasma TV, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub. Now that isn't a hot tub, but basically it the same except it will only hold one.

If they have a room with a hot tub, I would look into that. Also I would look at the prices on the web site before calling them. They apparently just raised their rates so if you talk to them you will get the new higher rates, but they will honor rates you find elsewhere -- like the lower rates I found on their web site.

ralfrick
08-31-2006, 11:21 AM
I know that the Desert Inn has suites with hot tubs but do they have a regular room with a hot tub? And has anyone ever tried the hot tub suite or room at the Desert Inn? I know that it is not the most romantic hotel but you just can't beat the walk.
We had one last week in their junior suite, it was $159 per night. It was big enough for 2, but allow a lot of time for it to fill. Some people don't like the DI, but we've stayed there 3 times, and will likely do so again some time.

Cheers.