PDA

View Full Version : Prints/posters from the park available on-line?

Ayeegit
08-28-2006, 07:39 PM
I know the "Gallery" at Downtown Disney offers a lot of great prints there in California - but are they available on-line? We'd love a print of Main Street to hang over our fireplace...

I Heart Disneyland!
08-28-2006, 08:23 PM
I know the "Gallery" at Downtown Disney offers a lot of great prints there in California - but are they available on-line? We'd love a print of Main Street to hang over our fireplace...

Have you tried, mouseshoppe.com ?? Or called DIsney DelivEARS? They may be able to sell you one on the phone. (800) 362-4533

Ayeegit
08-29-2006, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the suggestions - I did check mouseshoppe.com but I'm not seeing anything along the lines of what we're looking for.

I'd call DelivEARS, but it might be kind of hard for them to explain each print they have in the stores to me over the phone ;)

I was pretty sure that when we were there in December, just about everything in the gallery was "print on demand" and that there was a website where you could see all of the prints available... I'll keep looking.

going2disneyAZ
08-29-2006, 07:04 PM
I ran accross a website some time ago that offered them. for a markup, of course. I'll see if I can find it. You may want to do a search here as well.

annieb727
08-29-2006, 09:22 PM
you might also find something on eBay (ebay's my answer for everything LOL)

stan4d_steph
08-30-2006, 10:24 AM
I would suggest a Froogle (http://froogle.google.com/?hl=en) search on "Disneyland Main Street."

adriennek
08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestions - I did check mouseshoppe.com but I'm not seeing anything along the lines of what we're looking for.

They can often get things that are not on their site. Call them or e-mail orders@mouseshoppe.com

Adrienne
MS customer