PDA

View Full Version : Restrooms/Changing Area

DDDB
08-28-2006, 06:45 AM
This is a strange question, I know...
Is there a restroom that has a clothes changing area??
Or a bigger restroom in DL? :confused:

MammaSilva
08-28-2006, 08:12 AM
None of the restrooms are designed specifically to change clothes, having said that, you are free to use one of the HCA stalls to accomplish this. HCA stalls are accessible, not reserved for disabled guests. Of course in Disneyland the 'best' choice of a restroom for your needs would be the 'secret' bathroom over in the Carnation Gardens area, it's a family bathroom with lots of room and a baby changing table you can open to lay your clean clothes on while changing.....if you're just needing to change out of wet clothes after riding splash, the restrooms on the first floor of the hungry bear have adequate HCA stalls to acomplish this.

hg0079
08-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I recently found myself in the largest HCA stall ever while at Dland....uh it was let me think.... it was in a walk way....hmmm Carnation Cafe?!?!?!?

cstephens
08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
I recently found myself in the largest HCA stall ever while at Dland....uh it was let me think.... it was in a walk way....hmmm Carnation Cafe?!?!?!?

The largest HCA stall I recall is by Rancho del Zocalo. It's bigger than a walk-in closet. The stalls by Carnation are pretty small.